Playing a strong flush draw

uvrayz

uvrayz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say g 4 it. maybe hehas a low pair. and if he hits his set whatever he may have you can still catch a flush. this player is alsoloose s he migt bet you out on the flop b4 you get the chance to develop.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is still a problem, as you have position on player 7.

If he makes a large bet he can have a hand that will be favorit over yours.

If he checks he might not have a hand or.. he may be trapping with a good hand.
If he don't have a hand you wont need to risk a lot of money to get him off the hand, if he has a hand and you risk a lot of money he might go for it, so you risk a lot of money (if he's trapping), to win a small amount (if he folds).

And yes according to odds in that situation you can shove or Call All in.

Last edited:
B

birgolst

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would put all my chips in with the nuts flush draw, may be that's probably not the right way, but this the way i would play it

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after thinking a bit, IF you shove player 7 will most likely put you on AJ or a strong draw.

So player 7 will most likely fold anything that don't beat that, including pairs 9 and below (not sure about TT)

T

tdude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do not really know how you can just assume the odds. your opponent could have a flush draw too. you do not know for sure. especially right after the flop. i would not put him all in. just raise a little bit or call a big raise. i would not go all in

Full Flush Poker