Peeleo's FR cash thread

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice setup dude, but your gonna have to invest in a nice comfy/ergo chair when you ship the $$$ after rubbing it on your wifes tittays.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah thats something for the future def, having to pull up one of the dining room chairs for now. I need to keep a lookout for one I could get from work, I have a very comfy office chair and i think they can order personal ones in for you so i'll have to ask down in stores :)

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Random lol i'm actually made of steel so that could never happen anyways fwiw

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought you were just constantly drunk nowadays, had finally gone off the edge and transitioned from student drunkard to hardcore alcholic :)

Seen your fb status the other day though about your rungood day, grats dude :)

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought you were just constantly drunk nowadays, had finally gone off the edge and transitioned from student drunkard to hardcore alcholic :)

Seen your fb status the other day though about your rungood day, grats dude :)

i have been drunk for about the past 2 months, due to 3 run bad months which turned to tilt then just thought getting dronk is cheaper!

im grinding properly again now at 50 so should be ok plus i has a real life job so dont have to withdraw the rakebacks easssssayy!

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
End of month update.

Started off so well, switched to 6max, crushed for the first 2 sessions +$35 in each of them, heater obv.... ended with me trying out a session of 6 tables...down $35 for the last session of march :( 5 tables tops for me from now on.

Volume is rubbish b/c of moving house this month, played for 33hrs though which is a good effort with the amount of shit ive had on. Onwards and upwards from here, RB tomorrow should bring me back up to the $150 mark in the roll, least with RB i made a bit of a profit and repaired the damage done after my FR runbad. Sucks that I couldnt have beat it for more, should have ended my month yesterday :(

Could really do with getting my broadband put in as I really want a stat review, played 11k hands at 6max now and know that I have some leaks but I can't do f*** all until my broadband gets here. Standby for a shedload of screenshots on the 9th of next month lol

Anyways, gonna look on the brightside, I have made 4BI's when I inc RB, which has got me back even on the stake, which means next month :

- I am going to have more free time

- Have entered the volume prop for 20k to make sure I hit some decent volume after a bad march

- Gonna try and go for 60-70hrs played over the month

- Will now be making pure profit.

Sorry to the backers for still not seeing any return on this. Hopefully next month things turn around, its either that or my stake will end at the 3month point so I need to pull my finger out and start crushing souls!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy shit batman, so i decided to not look at my cashier from now on, started on friday or saturday night and just grinded over the weekend with no clue how i'd been doing.

Just checked my balance this morn, as I give an update every monday for the stake so would have found out at some point today, I just couldnt wait any longer to see how i've done, but since deciding not to check my balance 2k hands ago, I have made 2.5-3Bi's i think, not sure what my balance was before the cashier exclusion but I think it was in the region of $150, it is now sat at $178.

I'm going to start doing this all the time from now on, I cant believe how relaxed it made me about bad beats, I wouldnt say that this is just a stroke of luck and i've gone on a mad heater since not looking as I remember the beats (as we all do) over the weekend, inc AA<KK JJ<AK AI on a 882 flop etc etc, there have def been beats, in the nerve wracking seconds before rush mobile loaded my cashier I was thinking that I was down loads and i'd be happy with b/e - slightly down lol, was not expecting to be up $30..... will be interesting to actually check my session results before not looking again today.

From now on I only look at my balance on monday mornings, and this is only for stake updates, if it werent for those I dont think i'd even bother.

So aprils shaping up to be good already, 3BI's up, with take 2 and 23k hands of grinding to go :D

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another monday morning update from myself then.

Last week I ran terribad, after all my run bad at FR for the start I had almost got back to even on AIEV, alas, it never lasted long! This weekend was full of coolers and runbad, bit of a change last night with a +$30 session, hopefully this continues tonight.

Havent been updating this as much as I wanted to lately, I have had no broadband so all internet access has been through my phone, with data allowances and general speed it was better if I JUST played poker whilst connected. Broadband has gone into the house now though so will try to update moer than once a week!

I have started playing rush, which some may say was a big part of my demise over the weekend, had my biggest losing session at -$50, but I got coolered a lot, AK<AA KK<AA and running horribly against AIpre-shoving 30-40bb stacks, i had a good look at that session and after being more than a bit downhearted initially (had even considered myself a failure and was going to ship moneys back!) I am now fairly happy with my play, there were some mistakes but nowhere near $50 worth, so....... I moved on, and made $30 of that back last night, even ran good and hit some draws/good cards!

I like rush a lot, even after having a bad start! But I am now only down about $30 at rush off the top of my head, and after looking at how many hands i've played and putting that into perspective its not so bad.

So gonna stick at rush, it lets me hit 1k hands/125 ftps per day at a canter and with my busy life its ideal to still get some volume in.......just gotta deal with the swings!

Anyways, I think absolutehathamm is gonna have a baby when I give him my update today, last weeks balance was at $178, this weeks it sits at $107 so down $43 on the whole thing, but its been worse than that before so theres still hope!

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another -$50 session tonight, this shit just never ****in stops for me, started off well and thought I could turn things around, quickly came back to earth with a bang, pretty stupid of me to think that my hands might start holding up!!!!

I dont know what I am supposed to do, i'll win a buyin and then almost immediately lose one.

There has to be a point in the future where I just think, **** this, why the **** am I wasting my time playing when I cant book more than 2 winning sessions in a fkin row. I'm wasting time I could be spending with my wife and kids by getting consistently dry bummed by the deck at FT. At this point i'm not sure at all what i'll do after this stake is done (approx 2 days if recent results are anything to go by) I need to take a long hard think about whether poker is worth it at all, am I going to be able to make a nice side income in the future to give my family a better life, or am I going to watch life pass me by and end up 50 yrs old and still posting bad beats on a poker forum.

I don't think poker is rigged, I do though think that (pokerwise) i am one of the most naturally unlucky people around.

Hand #1
full tilt poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273172
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter
CO: $8.39
Hero (BTN): $12.28
SB: $10.00
BB: $10.72
UTG: $19.97
MP: $6.15
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with A :spade: A :club:
2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.20, 1 fold, BB calls $1.10, CO calls $0.85
Flop: ($3.65) T :heart: 2 :spade: 6 :heart: (3 players)
BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50, CO folds
Turn: ($8.65) Q :spade: (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $8, BB calls $7.02 all in
River: ($22.69) Q :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)
Final Pot: $22.69
Hero shows A :spade: A :club: (two pair, Aces and Queens)
BB shows 4 :heart: A :heart: (a flush, Ace high)
BB wins $21.18
(Rake: $1.51)

Hand #2
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273173
BB: $3.25
UTG: $8.17
MP: $1.80
Hero (CO): $10.15
BTN: $18.82
SB: $10.05
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 9 :club: 9 :diamond:
2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold
Flop: ($0.90) 6 :club: 9 :heart: 6 :spade: (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks
Turn: ($0.90) 3 :heart: (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40
River: ($1.70) Q :diamond: (2 players)
SB bets $9.25 all in, Hero calls $9.25
Final Pot: $20.20
Hero mucks 9 :club: 9 :diamond:
SB shows 6 :diamond: 6 :heart: (four of a kind, Sixes)
SB wins $18.86
(Rake: $1.34)

Hand #3
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273174
CO: $18.12
BTN: $10.01
SB: $47.89
Hero (BB): $10.86
UTG: $32.05
MP: $11.74
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with K :club: K :heart:
UTG raises to $0.35, 2 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, UTG raises to $32.05 all in, BTN calls $8.51 all in, Hero calls $6.86 all in
Flop: ($31.78) A :heart: 2 :spade: 5 :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)
Turn: ($31.78) Q :spade: (3 players - 3 are all in)
River: ($31.78) 8 :club: (3 players - 3 are all in)
Final Pot: $31.78
BTN shows T :diamond: A :diamond: (a pair of Aces)
Hero shows K :club: K :heart: (a pair of Kings)
UTG shows K :diamond: K :spade: (a pair of Kings)
Hero wins $0.85
UTG wins $0.85
BTN wins $28.08
(Rake: $2.00)

Hand #4
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273175
UTG: $14.41
Hero (MP): $10.00
CO: $10.00
BTN: $5.05
SB: $18.06
BB: $20.24
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with A :spade: K :club:
UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.60
Flop: ($1.95) 9 :club: 7 :spade: A :diamond: (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks
Turn: ($1.95) 6 :club: (2 players)
UTG bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.70, UTG raises to $13.51 all in, Hero calls $6.40 all in
River: ($20.15) 8 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)
Final Pot: $20.15
UTG shows 7 :club: 7 :diamond: (three of a kind, Sevens)
Hero shows A :spade: K :club: (a pair of Aces)
UTG wins $18.81
(Rake: $1.34)

Hand #5
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273176
CO: $4.80
Hero (BTN): $10.58
SB: $13.88
BB: $11.51
UTG: $16.86
MP: $5.60
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with Q :heart: Q :diamond:
2 folds, CO raises to $0.25, Hero raises to $0.80, 2 folds, CO raises to $4.80 all in, Hero calls $4
Flop: ($9.75) K :club: 3 :diamond: 4 :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)
Turn: ($9.75) 4 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)
River: ($9.75) 9 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)
Final Pot: $9.75
CO shows A :club: K :spade: (two pair, Kings and Fours)
Hero shows Q :heart: Q :diamond: (two pair, Queens and Fours)
CO wins $9.10
(Rake: $0.65)

Hand #6
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273177
Hero (CO): $10.63
BTN: $18.65
SB: $8.46
BB: $10.15
UTG: $16.90
MP: $15.16
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with A :heart: 2 :heart:
2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30
Flop: ($0.90) 2 :club: 4 :diamond: J :heart: (2 players)
SB bets $0.90, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $0.90
Turn: ($2.70) Q :heart: (2 players)
SB bets $1, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to $2.50, SB calls $1.50
River: ($7.70) 5 :spade: (2 players)
SB bets $0.80, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $0.80
Final Pot: $9.30
Hero mucks A :heart: 2 :heart:
SB shows Q :spade: A :club: (a pair of Queens)
SB wins $8.68
(Rake: $0.62)

Hand #7
Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1273178
BB: $12.45
UTG: $3.60
MP: $3.35
Hero (CO): $11.15
BTN: $9.55
SB: $9.97
Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with J :club: J :heart:
UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold
Flop: ($1.45) 2 :heart: 9 :spade: T :spade: (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $1, UTG calls $1
Turn: ($3.45) 9 :club: (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2 all in
River: ($7.45) T :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)
Final Pot: $7.45
UTG shows Q :heart: Q :club: (two pair, Queens and Tens)
Hero shows J :club: J :heart: (two pair, Jacks and Tens)
UTG wins $6.96
(Rake: $0.49)
View all 7 hands

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand 2, villain was a 13/3 but folds to cbets 100% 4/4. Completely the wrong villain to flop a house with and i'm just praying he catches up really.

Hand 4, not sure why I didnt bet flop, also, got pretty much baluged on the turn, so my bad there actually

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand 4 and 6 are not the most well played hands ever but it's really hard when the deck is just ****ing you at every opportunity.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were these all Rush too?

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Were these all Rush too?

Yeah the's were all rush hands.

I dunno if i'm stacking off too light or what, like I played a session of 5nl Rush last night to try and get some confidence back and dropped 1.5 Bi's, AK<JJ AI on an AJx flop, i posted that hand in the skype group and the consensus was that I couldnt fold, so although I may be stacking too light in a minority of cases, hand 4 for example, I have not stacked off 10Bi's too lightly and instead just cannot win at SD right now for the life of me.

I just can't seem to win at all right now, even with a drop down in limits, my confidence is totally knocked too as the inevitable has happened and i'm not v.betting rivers b/c i'm getting shoved on or v.towning myself when i do, not cbetting in spots that are good to cbet just b/c i have Ax, whiffed, and gauranteed I get 3bet if i do, if I open TT-QQ it ends up mutli-way with 2 overcards.

I don't know what to do atm, everytime I sit down to play I lose, but I can't stop playing b/c I shouldnt be losing, so it's got to turn around one day surely!

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**** the rush off, table select normal tables. Dont worry about volume while your in this rut. Just try to play yourself out of it by playing the best tables you can find. We cant ask anymore of you than that tbh. Its not like your throwing bi's down the drain. Even if it means just playing 4 tables for now.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**** the rush off, table select normal tables.

This.

I've recently switched from 4 tabling rush to 16 tabling regular tables and it's doing a lot of good to my bankroll. Mostly because rush is rigged, obviously.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, playing normal tables is going to be the right thing for you through this. While Rush has the glitter of getting a lot of hands in, many times when you're getting it in, you're going to be up against big hands, because many(not all) people are just going to Quick Fold until they get something worth playing, and they have the "I'm bored so I'll play this hand" mindset as much like they do at regular tables.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This.

I've recently switched from 4 tabling rush to 16 tabling regular tables and it's doing a lot of good to my bankroll. Mostly because rush is rigged, obviously.

The most pro rush person I've ever seen on CC says rush is rigged. I believe you.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most pro rush person I've ever seen on CC says rush is rigged. I believe you.

Obviously there are exceptions. This is bw playing 200nl rush...

rush.jpg

but of course he's a coach at leggo and plays up to 1knl, so he's not exactly a simple 200nl reg.

I think the trick is that if you want to beat rush, you need to beat the regs, because the regs/fish ratio is a lot worse than at regular tables. So if you want to play rush, move down a couple of stakes and crush it. But playing rush at your regular stakes is pretty much suicidal.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

rush.jpg

but of course he's a coach at leggo and plays up to 1knl, so he's not exactly a simple 200nl reg.

I think the trick is that if you want to beat rush, you need to beat the regs, because the regs/fish ratio is a lot worse than at regular tables. So if you want to play rush, move down a couple of stakes and crush it. But playing rush at your regular stakes is pretty much suicidal.

I've heard you mention the reg/fish ratio is pretty bad at higher stakes rush.

bw is just boss.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe you should move to pokerstars like fx?

Fx moved to pokerstars because he doesnt have RB at FT, i have rb at FT so FT > Stars. So if i thought this was good advice I'd also think FT was rigged, and atm I don't b/c thats absurd so I will be staying at FT, but thanks for your input all the same

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

rush.jpg

I tried that, moved down to 5nl and still lost lol

I though that rush meant more hands vs fish but it looks like its just full of regs coolering each other!

Played a session of regular tables last night and continued to run/play terrible, at work so no HH, but was on the left of a 95/0, he was limp/calling all night, I have JKs and iso-raise to 6bb, he flats as per usual, flop comes down J78, i bet pot, he calls, turns a 5, I bet pot he calls, the river pot is $9 and he shoves $6 AI on a 4 river, no FD on board, now I said RUN/PLAY bad and heres why, I call a super passive villain's river shove with TP so I play bad and deserve to lose, but he actually turns up with J6 FFS. I mean jesus ****in christ, this has been going on ALL month, I even won about 2bi's in my first 150 hands last night and by the end of the night I was up like $1 b/c of shit like that.

At the moment I'm going to stick to the reg tables....forever! But i'm going to play for the rest of this month, get take2 done, get some more IM medals, see how things go and deposit $20 to settle up on the prop bet (which I will lose) and then take it from there, at that point I will have about 2 weeks left of the 3month contract and i think if I carry on running like this i'm just gonna ship funds back and take a big ol poker break, i'm not enjoying it at all right now and this is easily the lowest point of my poker playing days so just not sure where I wanna go with it.

Worst comes to worst, I ship money back, take a break and have enough IM medals and FTP's to buy a few RG tickets + deposit a few bucks when I'm ready and start from scratch, grinding 4tables 2nl 6max with 2 tables grinding from $10 tickets

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush isn't anywhere near 'rigged' guys. Easy for a winning 200nl reg to say wrt the micros, but it's really becoming a silly joke that you guys need to realize isn't true. They're probably a bit tougher, but I'd guess nowhere near >1ptbb/100 worse than regular games.

FR is different, but at 200nl 6m there's probably a 2-3ptbb/100 cap for someone significantly better than me given how solid the regs are and how many there are, and I think that says something about how beatable anything under that is. That said, there are most likely a higher concentration of regs there, but there really can't be anything less than a 3ptbb/100 cap on micro rush games.

I've always toyed with the idea of dropping way down and playing the games for like 30k hands for fun but it just would just cut too much into my grinding time.

Real Money Poker - Real Money Casinos