Chips
Lol, you don't sound like a professional

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad u idiots think u have to open for a raise thats why I've been able to make a living for so many years playing small no-limit with minimum buys........I limp my hands in early position instead of putting myself in bad situations by raising out of position people say u have very little idea of how to play postfllop after limping with say pocket jacks very FREAKIN easy did I flop a jack? No then don't commit bunch of chiops if u flop ur set overbet the pot....oh well thats why I'm a professional and u guys have jobs I guess...........
You are awesome, and we all envy you.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the micro stakes, limp like there is no fkin tomorrow with your medium - small pocket pairs and set mine with correct odds. Either a total fish will pay you off with his "omgz I haz 2 pair", or a nit will shove AA on an underflop. Which is 100 percent of the time. :p

At SS and above, I have no clue.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad u idiotsthink u have to open for a raise thats why I've been able to make a living for so many years playing small no-limit with minimum buys........I limp my hands in early position instead of putting myself in bad situations by raising out of position people say u have very little idea of how to play postfllop after limping with say pocket jacks very FREAKIN easy did I flop a jack? No then don't commit bunch of chiops if u flop ur set overbet the pot....oh well thats why I'm a professional and u guys have jobs I guess...........

Well, since you are new and all, should I be nice??

Na, you deserve it....You are a real jerk. You can have your opinion, but your immature name calling above means that no one will ever want to listen to it. If you are a pro then it is the ultimate FOAH story. But your name calling just shows that you are either still living at home, hence your not having a job, or you are just an immature idiot who is probably an embarrassment to be around in public. And mommy and daddy probably still pay little baby's bills. But I am guessing live at home kid, since your post shows at best elementary school grammar and punctuation.

Site and SN? I love limpers. If people are not 3 betting you blind after 2 orbits then you must change tables like, IDK, every 10 hands?

Really, I respect peoples right to their opinion, but when they prove to be douch-bags then I don't.

And BTW, you don't have a job? Then back up your silly mouth. SN and Site, the poker tracking sites will tell the truth.....

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, being a professional, if that's actually the case, and behaving in a professional manner don't always correlate.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
limping JJ to set mine is just lol. lol@ shortstacking pros.

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ok i limp alot ..but i like to see lots of pots vs playing only premium hands and having someone still suck out on me.....this thread seems to be about cash tables though ..im mostly tournament play.

K

kanselau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont know how they play 2-5 in vagas but in Oz you limp and you get limp limp limp around the table, then try to play your aces agressivelly with 5 players in the pot , good recepie to stack yourself. The thing is people love to call in this limit hell of alot anyway so you raise to say to 20-25 and you get 1-2 in the pot , raise 15 you might get 3-4, much better way to get money in the pot and value with premium hands IMO .

K

kanselau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know why people say to never limp in to open the pot. You have to stay random to avoid becoming predictable, there is a situation for everything. Absolutely refusing to use a weapon at your disposal is ignorant.
balance your hand ranges with open raise to combat predictability , not add open limp to your weapons , open limping is like using your knife in a gun fight.