Hacking my way as a live pro in 2014

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm still not sure exactly how to copy hands from bovada should probably invest in a converter can someone link to where I can get one? If I recorded my next session would people watch? It'd be 4-table 100nl bovada and I probably wouldn't want to commentate it.

ACE Poker Solutions.

Just make sure were not at the same tables and I'll watch.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And yes it's on a ~30 second delay

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be watching shortly...Also, will be playing and can't wait to get stacked on live stream :)

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol wonder if it's possible to see if we're on a same table without me stacking you.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because obviously the opposite can't happen :p

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eh i'm 4 tabling zone, so never mind :(

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scared? Also thought you could only 2-table zone

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not if you mix levels.

Also, isn't only having it on a 30 second delay dangerous if playing reg tables especially?

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on full tables and don't play long sessions. If someone wants to spend all that time to figure out they're on the same table/get into a spot with me during the same session they deserve it I guess lol.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we should play a hu match or series of matches. As long as stakes aren't too high, I don't mind being a dog. We could both film it and what not, I think it would be cool

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be down. Did a similar thing with ram but then I commented my first part and he didn't post anything :(

Also I haven't played much hunl at all lately I probably suck pretty bad at it.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be down. Did a similar thing with ram but then I commented my first part and he didn't post anything :(

Also I haven't played much hunl at all lately I probably suck pretty bad at it.

Same.

maybe like idk a few tables of HU 50nl or 100nl. I have no idea what a reasonable amount of hands is lol:confused:

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In. Wait, nvm I'll probably be busy. But would watch if recorded. Can't promise a live rail.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same.

maybe like idk a few tables of HU 50nl or 100nl. I have no idea what a reasonable amount of hands is lol:confused:

If we 4-table HU it should be somewhere from 800-1000 hands/hr. idk if you'd want to do less tables but that should be the starting point how much are you looking to play? Not really sure what kind of thing you're looking for but I'm down for 50 or 100nl and I would record the sessions and probably commentate them after the fact. Also I think this was discussed a bit on skype but I wouldn't want to do any side bets if you wanna just play and not have any set number of hands that's fine or if you want to set a number of hands for the rail/if people did side bets that's fine as well. Also you mentioned it and someone said it wouldn't be necessary but sorry I'm going to say that escrowing is necessary for me if we do the challenge at play money. Nothing against you personally but I've been burned in the past doing this with people I thought I knew very well but who were freerolling me. I would obviously escrow as well.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah i definitely escrow every time, so no worries. I'll pm you, we can figure it out as far as details.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 buy-ins is enough right? Moving up to 200nl. It makes sense to move up after 6 beers right?

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I've read in various degen threads, the optimal bankroll for a massive heater is something like 2 buy ins. That's how you go from $100-$30,000 over 2 nights

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
meh lost 2 buy-ins. Back to sober 100nl today.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played since that session lol. Just been crazy busy with work so basically guy announces he's leaving in 2 weeks, he was working on this $800 million deal so they had to scramble like wtf are we gonna do. I guess they gave the leader of that team full reign to take anyone to replace him and they picked me so that was cool but then a week later there's a re-org and my new boss is going to be taking over a different area so basically it was just me and one other guy scrambling to learn everything from the guy leaving until Friday so I was working crazy hours. Also I've been told that if the transition goes smoothly (which so far it's been fine) I'll be getting a promotion so that's cool.

I'm leaving tomorrow to Myrtle Beach for a week-long spring break frisbee tournament. Took the week off work should be a ton of fun lots of drinking chilling on the beach and playing ultimate. Gonna be a nice break and then when I get back gonna be back to the work/poker grind.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have fun man. looking forward to seeing you back here crushing the tables.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I swear every time I plan to start playing I never do. Played a bit more last few days roll back up to 1.8kish gonna keep playing 100nl though. Still planning on recording a session soon.

we should play a hu match or series of matches. As long as stakes aren't too high, I don't mind being a dog. We could both film it and what not, I think it would be cool

Still up for this?

Organize a Home Poker Game