Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"If people are interested ill post hands but i dont often get much feedback."
Be careful what you wish for...

Another hideous analysis.

I welcome opinions too but with this language?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys are all wrong, Doureg is smarter than all of us.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a confession... Doureg is my double account where I troll cash regs 😜

D

DunningKruger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The turn and river look like what they are: desperation bluffs. Once again, we see vills who have already shown a great deal of interest in this pot.

It's a somewhat suspicious line by hero in that hand, but you did a very poor job of articulating why. What is "vills" showing a great deal of interest in the pot supposed to mean when hero is the only person to make an aggressive action at any point in the hand (other than the original preflop open by a player who never made it to the flop). One call in position of a half pot bet by a 42/28 on a QTx flop doesn't necessarily scream "I'm going all the way".

either all clubs are clean, or my J and T are clean if they come in. it cant be neither

Well in that spot yes it potentially can be like in any multiway situation, but I'm in no way supporting the advice being spouted here since saying the flop is a definite fold is pretty ridiculous. So is most of his other comments imo.

I have a confession... Doureg is my double account where I troll cash regs 😜

He did it in vinyl's thread too. I recall calling him out a bit for it. I have a troll account here as well by the way.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a somewhat suspicious line by hero in that hand, but you did a very poor job of articulating why. What is "vills" showing a great deal of interest in the pot supposed to mean when hero is the only person to make an aggressive action at any point in the hand (other than the original preflop open by a player who never made it to the flop). One call in position of a half pot bet by a 42/28 on a QTx flop doesn't necessarily scream "I'm going all the way".

Well in that spot yes it potentially can be like in any multiway situation, but I'm in no way supporting the advice being spouted here since saying the flop is a definite fold is pretty ridiculous. So is most of his other comments imo.

He did it in vinyl's thread too. I recall calling him out a bit for it. I have a troll account here as well by the way.

So that makes 3 CC accounts? :D

I thought everyone had troll accounts.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think hes being pretty damn clear Duggs.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stars killed deep games, well that sounds fun

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ugh, absolutely kills my motivation to play

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got to protect the fish from themselves ldo

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought something seemed strange when I was poking around the cash section on stars the last few days, noticed only a couple of 2nl and 5nl games going deep and then next stake is like 50/100 (10kNL). Figured it was stars trying to protect the fish, this confirms it wasn't just the time I was online.

:(, it sucks cause deep games are nice.

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is 1c/2c deep antes really as hard as 50NL?

Heard a lot making this claim on another site and was pretty surprised

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is 1c/2c deep antes really as hard as 50NL?

Heard a lot making this claim on another site and was pretty surprised

I saw that steaming garbage and was loling. The guys claiming the 2nl Deep game pro's are some of the best in the world was hilarious.

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw that steaming garbage and was loling. The guys claiming the 2nl Deep game pro's are some of the best in the world was hilarious.

Right, I was thinking no way but you never know.... Lol

I've always yearned to play deep stacked online but I don't think it will ever be a reality in America.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
**** this shit. Bring back the deeeeepz!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks guys, but iv been around, iv been lurking all the usual places, just got sucked into a few video games and have been doing language school fulltime, its been good and iv finally got back on the court again!

for the gamers dying to know which games i plowed through, FO4 (hated all the factions, no good choices) FF7 (still greatest game of all time, beat all the weapons!!!!!) Stars wars battle front, little bit of fifa, Last of us, shadows of mordor and arkham knight

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you not played poker recently? Some of the stuff ITT were way over my head but enjoyed reading the various analysis

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Duggs is alive but deepstack is dead, :-(
Man its going to have to the golden archive for sure.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you not played poker recently? Some of the stuff ITT were way over my head but enjoyed reading the various analysis

fired some tourneys the other day, got other stuff on atm but im sure ill be back at some point. i still enjoy it.