Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Definitely just calling should be your best bet

Hi Malnitruth. Welcome to CC. I would like to point out we very much appreciate your input to the forum, and different subjects with it. However, please to be sure to be more specific with your content on here. For instance, your reply maybe correct, (and TBH I don't play cash games) :eek:, but an answer of "Definitely just calling should be your best bet" should also include some reasoning behind it.

Try for example "Definitely just calling should be your best bet because the hand is offering you good pot odds, and mixing up your play would keep your edge over your opponents? Keep them guessing?"

Adding more reasoning will increase interest in your answer and may even get you sōme further input, and provide you with some answers as well. We are trying to improve the quality and content of posts on CC. Good luck :top: Marc

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on your hand it can be smart to 3-bet and fold, and 3-bet and shove with certain hands.

AQ offsuit and weaker hands I wouldn't ever 3 bet with unless I assume my opponent is trying to steal the blinds from me and has a wide range of hands he is raising with.

AK, KK, AA I will 3-bet with practically every time.Weaker pairs I tend to cold call with and hopefully have top pair or a set on the flop and take it from there.

Basically I don't 3-bet unless I am ready to ship it on a re-raise.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars