Alucard's Cash Journal - 2NL to 5NL

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3bets are smaller cause I think I'm clicking the sliders at 888 and rounding them up to a closer amount. Can't adjust those sliders at 888. Next time I will do the calculations & type it in.

66, yeah the shove was a bit too much in the end as you said.

QQ, I agree with fig. There's no point in bluffing. It was harsh decision making from my part. A bit of an fishy trait I should get rid of. I've seen players 4betting low pocket pairs even against the blinds.

22, I've tried check raising a couple of sets on the flop, perhaps on the same table as well and they insta fold. Here the line I took is trying to rep a straight draw that missed on the river. Hence the check. But value wise you are probably right.

AK against 2.6pfr - will note myself to flat & not 3bet.

AK 5bet, again I'm not so certain about flatting 3bet. For one, 3bets from blinds are usually wide but here assuming the V is positionally aware, I can understand flatting here. But other than that why would you flat a 3 bet where the BB can have a pretty wide 3betting range & let him take a flop cheaply?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
3bets are smaller cause I think I'm clicking the sliders at 888 and rounding them up to a closer amount. Can't adjust those sliders at 888. Next time I will do the calculations & type it in.

66, yeah the shove was a bit too much in the end as you said.

QQ, I agree with fig. There's no point in bluffing. It was harsh decision making from my part. A bit of an fishy trait I should get rid of. I've seen players 4betting low pocket pairs even against the blinds.

22, I've tried check raising a couple of sets on the flop, perhaps on the same table as well and they insta fold. Here the line I took is trying to rep a straight draw that missed on the river. Hence the check. But value wise you are probably right.

AK against 2.6pfr - will note myself to flat & not 3bet.

AK 5bet, again I'm not so certain about flatting 3bet. For one, 3bets from blinds are usually wide but here assuming the V is positionally aware, I can understand flatting here. But other than that why would you flat a 3 bet where the BB can have a pretty wide 3betting range & let him take a flop cheaply?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I agree to the latter part; don't 3bet a LP BB preflop as the bb is blatantly calling that if he raised or called the original raise. The other hand since not only the bb will react to your 3bet it can help assess the 'level of strength' other players hole cards have.

As for your 888 complaints, from the ugly avatar selection to the amoral way they send you promotion emails while asking them to block your account for a quit (recent lawsuit fined them hard for this) 888 is a vile rival to pokerstars.

I love PokerStars and see no reason to get into another poker software. From zoom tables to private tournaments, it is simply the best software out there for variety customer care and frankly the fact it bought out full tilt during the scandal and paid all the people who were due cash not only was angeloc to the customer base but saved their own rivals from serving real jail time (I think they were still found guilty but not certain)

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love PokerStars and see no reason to get into another poker software. From zoom tables to private tournaments, it is simply the best software out there for variety customer care

Do they pay you for the love you profess towards them?
Don't be stupid. Software doesn't make you money.
Stars is a business venture that with time has been taking more advantage of the players with the power they have in the online world.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Do they pay you for the love you profess towards them?
Don't be stupid. Software doesn't make you money.
Stars is a business venture that with time has been taking more advantage of the players with the power they have in the online world.
They offer free school that teaches legit knowledge of hand odds, pot odds, playstyle analysis (not to HUD level) and gives free tickets to play in school exclusive mtts that reward you for itm with tickets to one dollar soon n gos.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All good for a beginner level.
But everything you said could be found easily & for free in the internet.
Their league is good but again too much work if you are trying to make serious cash.
Their main focus now is to attract the "fun" player base who are trying to come & have a good time once in a while. Ironically right now you fall into that category as well.
And from a business perspective it's quite reasonable cause it generates the most money
Their rakeback system is total crap & the cash player pool specially at 5/10NL is very decent.
Now tell me why I should stay at stars where I can have a better win rate + better rewards at other sites?

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HUD coward can't abuse his software in zoom tables and now complaining ??? Go to cash table and play five at once there HUD is much more necessary and useful to cope

I have resisted any interaction with RM. I don't see much point tbh, at least he makes me smile now and again, diversity is a good thing. So I'm thinking of setting up a troll account and calling it Irrational Sane Guy.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
All good for a beginner level.
But everything you said could be found easily & for free in the internet.
Their league is good but again too much work if you are trying to make serious cash.
Their main focus now is to attract the "fun" player base who are trying to come & have a good time once in a while. Ironically right now you fall into that category as well.
And from a business perspective it's quite reasonable cause it generates the most money
Their rakeback system is total crap & the cash player pool specially at 5/10NL is very decent.
Now tell me why I should stay at stars where I can have a better win rate + better rewards at other sites?

Better reward you are ignoring the free ten cents per 24 he. from that gold card that is so Improbable to fail at (you can reset if you are near the end and have got near 90%) as well as the fact that if you grind long enough the rewards do give back.

Anyway I won't argue clearly you prefer less snowball like reward systems that don't require loyalty. You are fan of ugly avatar it seems. Really a six year old math geek (they hate art) can draw better faces than the ones 888 offers.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have resisted any interaction with RM. I don't see much point tbh, at least he makes me smile now and again, diversity is a good thing. So I'm thinking of setting up a troll account and calling it Irrational Sane Guy.

That's very common though... I know many irrational and sane people.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Tournament players are far more intelligent than cash game players"

"Why tournaments are superior to cash games"

"I have done extensive research to expose cash games players lies!"

"I am one of the best tournament players on earth. I am arrogant, but of the irrational kind"

Oh this should be a thing...

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to get a mod to block madman from this thread? Atleast to delete his posts? I've read and have bookmarked this for my future reference. But going through his diatribe is ruining an otherwise really good thread.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind Rational actually. As Bruce said he brings diversity to the forum.
There's no point in arguing with him because he's so full of himself.
I played a full ring 2NL table with him, so I know where he stands in the game right now.
He'd overbet a 0.20 cent pot for 0.70 cents and screams out "guess what I have now?"
I'm in no means trying to humiliate him. But he's got a rec plays in his game right now that he explains as brilliant LAG plays.
I admire what he's doing, trying to make it on his own but that kind of attitude rarely helps. I've had that kind of similar ego within myself at one point and it didn't help me at all.

But one thing that irritates me the most is that he would quote an entire post filled with graphs, hand analysis & paragraphs & would just type a couple of words about it. So rational, please don't do that. Don't fill up threads like that. Just quote what you want to quote and type what you want. Not entire posts which would fill up the thread in an untidy way.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little update
I went to the gym yesterday & had a decent session.
Main priority was to warm up my muscles for the upcoming sessions. Targeted shoulders,triceps & some back muscles.This was the schedule.

Warm up after warming up - Pull ups, Jump rope
Shoulders - Dumbbell shoulder presses, drivers, dumbbell lateral raises
Back - Lateral Pull Downs, Machine rows
Triceps - extensions, tricep dips
Again some jump ropes low intensity

Feels good. The weights were reasonable I guess. My forearms have grown weaker. I was a beast during pullups. But now I can't keep the intensity for 3 rounds of 10 pullups. Need to work on that. Perhaps will attach some kind of bar at home.

Plus I talked some sales to the gym today. :D Well I am very friendly with the buggers but haven't talked this to them before. I've got some herbal supplements & the guy told me to set up a poster. Since it's the university gym there's a lot of potential. Will have to make a poster & perhaps some kind of booklet as well & we'll see how it goes. I need to improve my marketing & sales skills this was a good restarting point.
If this goes well I will be targeting the nearby gymnasiums as well with the products.

Poker-wise not much to say. I've been trying to catch that super tasty party poker time that is around 2AM- 7AM local time (1 & half hours after the stars freeroll begins) but haven't been able to find the motivation to grind at that time. I feel very tired & uninterested at that time. And the rake race starts tomorrow!!
So what I will do today is dedicate all of my poker time to party poker.
And rest/sleep at least 4 hours before the tasty period, wake up & have a go at it.
Don't know if you've heard but around 4/5AM it is said that it is the best time to work/get something done because your brain works to its maximum power around that time.+ There's some aura in a sense. The believers call it the universal power. The best time to extract the power is around 4/5AM in the morning. It's a story for another day. But you can search it on google and find about it. Not a local thing. There are people who've done research about it.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better reward you are ignoring the free ten cents per 24 he. from that gold card that is so Improbable to fail at (you can reset if you are near the end and have got near 90%) as well as the fact that if you grind long enough the rewards do give back.

Anyway I won't argue clearly you prefer less snowball like reward systems that don't require loyalty. You are fan of ugly avatar it seems. Really a six year old math geek (they hate art) can draw better faces than the ones 888 offers.

I had some trouble trying to understand what you meant by 10cents & gold card, then I realised you were talking about the scratch cards.

It's simple to understand actually. Another business trick. It's like this.
How does the poker sites make money? Through rake. Bigger pots > Bigger rake.
So what the sites tend to do as a business is try to generate more rake per hour/time.
When people try the card match, they tend to overplay some hands. Like say you got Qc to match & you got Qc2s in a middle position. So you open and try to bluff your way into winning the hand against aces. Not only you fail to win the pot by playing stupid poker, but you couldn't even match your precious card.
In the end who wins? The house. Because they generate more rake.
When a bunch of people start overplaying like this the more rake per time they generate. So giving back a portion of that immense profit is nothing for them & keeps the player pool excited & happy.
Same with Zoom poker. It's actually a very brilliant idea tbh. People hate getting crappy hands so they chase the big ones. So when two big hands meet together, the pot become very juicy. But since it's zoom, the rate this is happening is super fast. So the house generates much more rake per time than they'd do in normal rings. Keeps the player pool happy because they don't get bored as well.
When the stakes go higher this decreases a bit though since people play a lot more hands & also plays the position + players.

I'll let you do a bit of research. Stars stopped normal heads up cash tables & started only offering heads up zoom tables. Do some research to see why..

Syria-Nothing-Personal-Its-just-good-business-945x531.jpg

There's no loyalty in stars rewards. There were before but not now. It's just stupid chests with stupid green drops.
Oh & I have blocked the avatars on 888. Not a fan of them myself but I know there's an option to block them.

Last edited:
R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I had some trouble trying to understand what you meant by 10cents & gold card, then I realised you were talking about the scratch cards.

It's simple to understand actually. Another business trick. It's like this.
How does the poker sites make money? Through rake. Bigger pots > Bigger rake.
So what the sites tend to do as a business is try to generate more rake per hour/time.
When people try the card match, they tend to overplay some hands. Like say you got Qc to match & you got Qc2s in a middle position. So you open and try to bluff your way into winning the hand against aces. Not only you fail to win the pot by playing stupid poker, but you couldn't even match your precious card.
In the end who wins? The house. Because they generate more rake.
When a bunch of people start overplaying like this the more rake per time they generate. So giving back a portion of that immense profit is nothing for them & keeps the player pool excited & happy.
Same with Zoom poker. It's actually a very brilliant idea tbh. People hate getting crappy hands so they chase the big ones. So when two big hands meet together, the pot become very juicy. But since it's zoom, the rate this is happening is super fast. So the house generates much more rake per time than they'd do in normal rings. Keeps the player pool happy because they don't get bored as well.
When the stakes go higher this decreases a bit though since people play a lot more hands & also plays the position + players.

I'll let you do a bit of research. Stars stopped normal heads up cash tables & started only offering heads up zoom tables. Do some research to see why..

Syria-Nothing-Personal-Its-just-good-business-945x531.jpg

There's no loyalty in stars rewards. There were before but not now. It's just stupid chests with stupid green drops.
Oh & I have blocked the avatars on 888. Not a fan of them myself but I know there's an option to block them.
But I guarantee you, you can play well and profit in zoom same with the scratch cards. In fact two if those cards together is always very winnable as a hand.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can guarantee me anything you wish.
I always win the scratchcard without much trouble.
I just told you from a business perspective how they are profiting more & ruining the game for the players.
Oh & please don't quote the entire posts when you reply. Makes the thread untidy & uninteresting to read. But you are most certainly welcome at any time my friend.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year one of the CC members who lives in Belgium reported that pokerstars had ditched all regular 2nl tables on the pokerstars.belgium site. This forced you to start playing at 5nl and of course the pots are bigger and will generate more rake. Thus it is natural to assume that at some point 2nl will start disappearing from other countries pokerstars sites.
I loved Stars when I started playing but I sort of look back at those guys who chased supernova elite and wonder who is replacing the rake those guys were generating. Now I do love to hate pokerstars. Yes it has the best software but I'm fed up with their antics. Any company that upsets and loses top highly respected professionals of the quality of Ike Haxton and Victoria Coren shows a terrible lack of understanding of the user base and loses my respect.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is that the Belgian version? Cause supmargy plays 2NL on stars & he's from Belgium. But agree with you wholeheartedly.

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any company that upsets and loses top highly respected professionals of the quality of Ike Haxton and Victoria Coren shows a terrible lack of understanding of the user base and loses my respect.

I remember Dani Stern was leading the charge against the Supernova Elite changes at the time and it looked like it was gaining momentum.But then all the hullabaloo stopped after PS went ahead anyway. Did the high stakes volumes drop significantly and permanently following the changes though?

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last year one of the CC members who lives in Belgium reported that pokerstars had ditched all regular 2nl tables on the pokerstars.belgium site.

2NL has always been available for me since I started playing in July. So they probably changed it back.

Other sites like party poker and 888 are comletely blocked. We've got a list of like 5 sites we have access to. Pokerstars is the biggest, then unibet. The rest is a bunch of sports betting sites that also have some poker.

I don't get it. If you're legalising poker partially, why not legalise the other big renowned sites as well?

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's some info on what Bruce mentioned. I have little knowledge of it tbh

https://www.upswingpoker.com/isaac-haxton-to-pokerstars-take-this-olive-branch-shove-it/

https://www.uspoker.com/blog/pokerstars-reaches-out-poker-community/18546/

You can check Isaac's twitter as well. Pretty interesting bashing going
https://twitter.com/ikepoker

lolz. Henri is a favourite streamer of mine. This kind of exploded

https://twitter.com/henribuehler/status/914576070468349955

Quote -
"First of all you are getting shit. Second of all you always get the same shit"
"You're getting tilted when you're getting rakeback"

Makes me smile every time :D

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woot!!!
So I started the rake race today on Party poker playing 5NL 6max fast forward.
Becuase the race is only for fast forward games. Edited my HUD stats for fast forward games & I was ready to rumble!

:party::party::party:

Player pool is fine I guess. People get scared to cbets pretty easily. And blind defence is super easy as well.
Swings are there of course + some mistakes. But kept my head focued and grinded out a pretty decent session. + around $5/6 of rake.

It was that time of the day I wanted to catch. Even if I disregard the player pool, the morning from 3,4 to 6,7 is the best time of the day to do anything. If you can get motivated, then almost everything you would do will be carved in to your brain & have a high success rate.
hope to sail in smooth seas in the following sessions.

Length - 2.25
Hands - 1054
BB/100 - 29.26 :cool:
Net won - $15.42

Party roll - $128.89

Not still certain about the graphs. My red line is over my blue line. Maybe because sometimes I win too much by bluffs?
I'll post some hands later.
Meanwhile wen down around $7 at 888. Will grind it out on a free time. No sweat.

Now I feel confident in playing 5NL. The bet sizings & money doesn't scare me. I feel I have the edge over most of the player pool at 888 & fast forward party. Even zoom at stars. But still need to polish myself. Then it's gonna be deep grind sessions. I hope to close this thread down & start a new one pretty soon. Exciting times! :D

A2EEnbg.png

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting with my biggest dumbest mistake.
Around that 170 hand mark. Instantly sent my winning session to a loosing one.
Overplaying top pair. And apparently I haven't noticed that my entire stack was at risk & had lost around $7. Has happened to me so many times when I was just starting to play 2NL cash games at stars. Specially on zoom.
Cunning play by the V.

partypoker - $0.05 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

BTN: 127.8 BB (VPIP: 18.75, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 16)
Hero (SB): 166.8 BB
BB: 155.6 BB (VPIP: 18.75, PFR: 18.75, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 16)
UTG: 101 BB (VPIP: 41.18, PFR: 26.47, 3Bet Preflop: 15.79, Hands: 34)
MP: 153.8 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 3)
CO: 103.2 BB (VPIP: 23.53, PFR: 20.59, 3Bet Preflop: 15.38, Hands: 36)

Hero posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Qd As
fold, MP raises to 2.4 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 7.2 BB, fold, MP calls 4.8 BB

Flop : (15.4 BB, 2 players) Qh 2s 7s
Hero bets 10 BB, MP calls 10 BB

Turn : (35.4 BB, 2 players) 6c
Hero bets 26 BB, MP raises to 136.6 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 110.6 BB

River : (308.6 BB, 2 players) 8c

Hero shows Qd As (One Pair, Queens)
(Pre 28%, Flop 24%, Turn 11%)

MP shows Kh Kc (One Pair, Kings)
(Pre 72%, Flop 76%, Turn 89%)

MP wins 293.2 BB

-------------------------------------------------------

thoughts on this hand? The reason for the 3 bet on flop is that his 2bet didn't make much sense. Why would he wan't to 2bet top pair & get me off the pot? i had to put him on a straight draw or a possible set. But didn't develop much after that & was happy to go for showdown.

BTN: 100 BB (VPIP: 20.69, PFR: 13.79, 3Bet Preflop: 3.33, Hands: 60)
Hero (SB): 127.6 BB
BB: 238.8 BB (VPIP: 16.25, PFR: 11.25, 3Bet Preflop: 8.82, Hands: 80)
UTG: 90.6 BB (VPIP: 15.79, PFR: 15.79, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 19)
MP: 49.8 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 5)
CO: 124 BB (VPIP: 27.78, PFR: 13.89, 3Bet Preflop: 5.56, Hands: 36)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Ad 4c
fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop : (6 BB, 2 players) 5s 8c Jd
Hero bets 3.6 BB, BB raises to 7.2 BB, Hero raises to 20 BB, BB calls 12.8 BB

Turn : (46 BB, 2 players) 4s
Hero checks, BB checks

River : (46 BB, 2 players) 2h
Hero checks, BB checks

Hero shows Ad 4c (One Pair, Fours)
(Pre 55%, Flop 15%, Turn 11%)

BB shows Th Js (One Pair, Jacks)
(Pre 45%, Flop 85%, Turn 89%)

BB wins 43.8 BB

---------------------------------
Apparently I have bluffed into a boat. Wasn't impressed with the line I took here though. But when I think about it, there's nothing much to be done.

BTN: 663 BB (VPIP: 22.68, PFR: 15.46, 3Bet Preflop: 2.56, Hands: 100)
SB: 111.2 BB (VPIP: 30.77, PFR: 28.85, 3Bet Preflop: 27.27, Hands: 53)
BB: 393.6 BB (VPIP: 27.27, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 22)
UTG: 194 BB (VPIP: 46.15, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 15)
Hero (MP): 108.8 BB
CO: 115.2 BB (VPIP: 27.27, PFR: 3.03, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 34)

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 4d Ad
fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, fold, BB calls 2 BB

Flop : (9.4 BB, 3 players) 2d 6d Js
BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets 4.4 BB, fold, Hero calls 4.4 BB

Turn : (18.2 BB, 2 players) 8s
Hero checks, BTN checks

River : (18.2 BB, 2 players) 8h
Hero bets 14.8 BB, BTN raises to 55 BB, fold

BTN wins 85.8 BB

----------------------------
lolz!

Hero (BTN): 134.4 BB
SB: 318.4 BB (VPIP: 15.38, PFR: 11.54, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 26)
BB: 411 BB (VPIP: 31.25, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 16)
UTG: 100.4 BB (VPIP: 23.21, PFR: 10.71, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 56)
MP: 137.2 BB (VPIP: 15.63, PFR: 9.38, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 33)
CO: 114 BB (VPIP: 31.34, PFR: 25.37, 3Bet Preflop: 17.86, Hands: 69)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Td Ts
fold, fold, CO raises to 2.4 BB, Hero raises to 8.8 BB, fold, fold, CO calls 6.4 BB

Flop : (19 BB, 2 players) 9d Jd Ad
CO checks, Hero bets 11.2 BB, CO calls 11.2 BB

Turn : (41.4 BB, 2 players) 7s
CO checks, Hero checks

River : (41.4 BB, 2 players) 2s
CO checks, Hero checks

CO shows Qd Kd (Flush, Ace High)
(Pre 46%, Flop 97%, Turn 100%)

Hero mucks Td Ts (One Pair, Tens)
(Pre 54%, Flop 3%, Turn 0%)

CO wins 39.4 BB

----------------------------

When the V tries to bluff into stone cold nuts. Felt that I wanted to trap with aces at this spot cause it's BvsB + likely both would get out if I reraise. Worked out pretty damn well

BTN: 212.2 BB (VPIP: 20.47, PFR: 12.60, 3Bet Preflop: 3.77, Hands: 129)
SB: 108 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 50.00, 3Bet Preflop: 66.67, Hands: 6)
Hero (BB): 162.4 BB
UTG: 77 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 1)
MP: 630.6 BB (VPIP: 20.34, PFR: 15.25, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 60)
CO: 100 BB (VPIP: 20.00, PFR: 13.33, 3Bet Preflop: 3.23, Hands: 62)

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Ac Ad
fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2 BB, SB raises to 9.6 BB, Hero calls 8.6 BB, fold

Flop : (21.2 BB, 2 players) 8d As Jd
SB checks, Hero checks

Turn : (21.2 BB, 2 players) Kd
SB bets 35.2 BB, Hero calls 35.2 BB

River : (91.6 BB, 2 players) 7d
SB bets 63.2 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 63.2 BB

SB shows 8c 5c (One Pair, Eights)
(Pre 19%, Flop 0.1%, Turn 0%)

Hero shows Ac Ad (Flush, Ace High)
(Pre 81%, Flop 99.9%, Turn 100%)

Hero wins 207.2 BB

------------------------------

BvsB :D

BTN: 100.4 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: -, Hands: 2)
Hero (SB): 109.8 BB
BB: 100 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)
UTG: 156 BB (VPIP: 21.01, PFR: 13.45, 3Bet Preflop: 1.89, Hands: 122)
MP: 144.2 BB (VPIP: 24.00, PFR: 16.80, 3Bet Preflop: 1.75, Hands: 126)
CO: 102.8 BB (VPIP: 19.80, PFR: 18.81, 3Bet Preflop: 7.14, Hands: 105)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 5h 6h
fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop : (6 BB, 2 players) 9d 5d 5c
Hero bets 3.2 BB, BB calls 3.2 BB

Turn : (12.4 BB, 2 players) Ah
Hero bets 11.6 BB, BB calls 11.6 BB

River : (35.6 BB, 2 players) Ts
Hero bets 92 BB and is all-in, BB calls 82.2 BB and is all-in

Hero shows 5h 6h (Three of a Kind, Fives)
(Pre 40%, Flop 87%, Turn 95%)

BB mucks 9c Td (Two Pair, Tens and Nines)
(Pre 60%, Flop 13%, Turn 5%)

Hero wins 9.8 BB
Hero wins 190 BB

--------------------------------

Boat vs Boat. Bet very small on turn cause pot is so big that it would take much effort to GII on river

BTN: 100 BB (VPIP: 27.87, PFR: 21.31, 3Bet Preflop: 4.00, Hands: 65)
SB: 102.4 BB (VPIP: 26.88, PFR: 20.63, 3Bet Preflop: 8.82, Hands: 165)
BB: 99 BB (VPIP: 20.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 5)
Hero (UTG): 146 BB
MP: 106.6 BB (VPIP: 19.23, PFR: 15.38, 3Bet Preflop: 9.09, Hands: 26)
CO: 596.4 BB (VPIP: 21.96, PFR: 16.36, 3Bet Preflop: 3.75, Hands: 220)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Kd Ks
Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to 5 BB, Hero raises to 14 BB, BB calls 9 BB

Flop : (28.4 BB, 2 players) 6h Kc 6d
BB checks, Hero bets 12 BB, BB raises to 37.4 BB, Hero calls 25.4 BB

Turn : (103.2 BB, 2 players) 4h
BB checks, Hero bets 22 BB, BB calls 22 BB

River : (147.2 BB, 2 players) 7c
BB bets 25.6 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 25.6 BB

BB shows 4c 4d (Full House, Fours full of Sixes)
(Pre 19%, Flop 0.2%, Turn 2%)

Hero shows Kd Ks (Full House, Kings full of Sixes)
(Pre 81%, Flop 99.9%, Turn 98%)

Hero wins 188.6 BB

-----------------------------

Kind of thought twice about calling the shove. Then saw that the V is short stacked. Made my decision much easier

BTN: 57.6 BB (VPIP: 100.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 1)
SB: 94.4 BB (VPIP: 22.22, PFR: 11.11, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 9)
BB: 188.8 BB (VPIP: 16.36, PFR: 10.91, 3Bet Preflop: 4.17, Hands: 58)
UTG: 126.8 BB (VPIP: 13.04, PFR: 13.04, 3Bet Preflop: 10.00, Hands: 23)
Hero (MP): 281.2 BB
CO: 527.8 BB (VPIP: 25.18, PFR: 17.27, 3Bet Preflop: 2.08, Hands: 143)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Kc Ah
fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, SB raises to 10 BB, fold, Hero raises to 28 BB, SB raises to 94.4 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 66.4 BB

Flop : (189.8 BB, 2 players) 9s 8c 3h

Turn : (189.8 BB, 2 players) 2d

River : (189.8 BB, 2 players) 9c

Hero shows Kc Ah (One Pair, Nines)
(Pre 74%, Flop 85%, Turn 93%)

SB mucks Ac Qs (One Pair, Nines)
(Pre 26%, Flop 15%, Turn 7%)

Hero wins 180.4 BB

------------------------------

bluff catching

BTN: 195 BB (VPIP: 24.14, PFR: 18.10, 3Bet Preflop: 1.96, Hands: 117)
SB: 91.8 BB (VPIP: 3.33, PFR: 3.33, 3Bet Preflop: 9.09, Hands: 30)
BB: 507 BB (VPIP: 24.04, PFR: 16.35, 3Bet Preflop: 2.44, Hands: 107)
UTG: 128.6 BB (VPIP: 27.71, PFR: 22.89, 3Bet Preflop: 14.71, Hands: 85)
Hero (MP): 270 BB
CO: 164 BB (VPIP: 20.91, PFR: 12.73, 3Bet Preflop: 2.00, Hands: 113)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has Jd Qd
UTG raises to 3 BB, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 7 BB

Flop : (21.4 BB, 2 players) 7s Jc 7c
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn : (21.4 BB, 2 players) Ks
UTG checks, Hero checks

River : (21.4 BB, 2 players) 4c
UTG bets 13.6 BB, Hero calls 13.6 BB

UTG shows 9d 8d (One Pair, Sevens)
(Pre 34%, Flop 18%, Turn 9%)

Hero shows Jd Qd (Two Pair, Jacks and Sevens)
(Pre 66%, Flop 82%, Turn 91%)

Hero wins 46.2 BB

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for having my back today,Alu:) i appreciate it bratha :beer:

Real Money Poker - Real Money Casinos