AK good enough to go all in preflop heads up?

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think yes ,in headsup Igo with all Aces all in to steal the blinds when Iget calld Imostly win

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any hand is good enough. It’s all dependent on situation

Y

Yaba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well AK is strong but headsup depends on luck and it has less potential compared to 9 10 with straight draws

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that AK is good for all-in heads up.But not enough with multiple opponents.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
depends on position and how is played if u have some raises before sometimes is a good play to just let them go..but sometimes is the best play to just move in

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends.
cash table, as a 4 or 5 bet...i would say no...
tourney as an open raise or 3 bet, yes

cash...i would just call a 3 bet with ak and play the board as it unfolds...probably..lol.

This AK in cash game I like go post flop with open raise or 3bet and hope for a flat Not carry on with a 4bet against tight player Ax (s) and suited connectors I play the same way except I fold/bluff postflop since most of the time I don’t hit AQ AJ I play much like AK KQ I play more like smaller pairs

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ak in a heads-up hu, it's good to go ailin, I don't think if the opponent is going aillin called, but rather a raise to see the flop and re-raise or call aillin, it all depends on the situation of heads-up.