6-max or full ring?

T

tim19999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer full ring myself, but at the end you need to choose. maybe you can open 1 full ring table and 1 6 max table. Look you feel more to play that day and close the other table.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer 6max, because if the table have me + 5, 2 are blins, so I can put more pressure more times, and stole blinds, and if 1 or 2 fold I have only 3 opp, 4 max, it's more easy, I think.

meagain00

S

sin_nombre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi , I like to play on 6 max :) !! never 9 , I prefer 6max

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6-max

I'm new to cash , I feel very comfortable in tables 6, I play much more complicated tables 9

CharlieWest

CharlieWest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great reading everyone's insight into the differences between 9 and 6, thank you. I play 6-max on one free site and FR on another and I've noticed a tremendous difference between the two. As mentioned, FR is definitely much tighter and for the most part you know when someone is betting, they have something. On the 6-max, it's much harder for me to tell. Definitely a leak to plug.

P

Peak92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on 6-max tables, action goes faster, you play more hands (at least you should) game is little more loose. on 9-max you play more tight, looking for stronger hands, playing with position, more isolating. depends on your charatcer wich one you prefer

C

cormierced

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 max is better for faster play in my opinion!!

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have understood that the maximum six tables are harder than the full ring tables and a tigh abc game will not give you good rewards depends on your game if you have an aggressive game chooses 6 max tables

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I,ve tried full ring for some games now but I like 6 max more. I am more used to it because at unibet there is only 6max and I play a lot at Unibet.

arty220

arty220

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like fullring cause i like to play tigh.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what you are after. 6max is a faster looser game with a much higher variance. Full table is slower and tighter. I find it easier to play more tables.

I have been playing full ring much more lately.

S

Stone Cold Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely like full ring much more. I have been playing full ring for years and it was always awkward for me when occasionally I would sit on a 6 max. It probably suites my style better as a poker player.