$5 NLHE 6-max: AK on flop hit TPTK, multiway pot, UTG

S

seventhsense

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks like I am helping you

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cas...5-nlhe-6-max-ak-flop-302937/post-3227839.html

I calculated did you read?

you said there is no exactly EV
I calculated.. I have equation, I know how to do it...takes hours.
just let you know...question1 , question 2 , it is part of the situation in my calculation!
and I don't need to show, your level is not enough for me to share.

I did it. checking is better

or you are unable to compare 7.67BB EV is greater than 7.211BB
or from software's results 7.58> 7.66?

yeah. do not reply to this thread anymore.
there is no more to discuss here!

BTW:
there is no exactly EV
and
player is unable to calculate the exactly EV through advanced maths

are totally, and absolutely two different thing

if you not mind read PG's words again.

PG – Tough questions. I’ll do my best!

I think for most small stakes players, they’d do best to focus on one game. The main benefit of being able to play multiple game types is that it gives you more tables to choose from. When you’re playing small stakes, you should have enough tables anytime you want, so don’t slow your growth in your main game by adding others.

Cash games and tournaments have far different skill sets. I think that the highest stakes cash games are much harder to succeed in, but that doesn’t mean that they are more skillful games.

Since there’s more postflop play in cash games, they require more deductive logic and advanced mathematics.

You have just given numbers. You haven't explained how you get to that conclusion.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have just given numbers. You haven't explained how you get to that conclusion.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cas...5-nlhe-6-max-ak-flop-302937/post-3230491.html
I don't need to show, your level is not enough for me to share.

did I said, I post for advice
only share with the people with the same level or above level.
there is no need for me to show to these ,whom I think in lower level.

This section is called hand analysis
looks like you guys analysis this hand-- not me.

and

what a joke
I got ill, went to doctor's and doctors make the non-sense bla bla
and I found a solution to treat myself....
this is called "what a joke"!

S

seventhsense

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cas...5-nlhe-6-max-ak-flop-302937/post-3230491.html
I don't need to show, your level is not enough for me to share.

did I said, I post for advice
only share with the people with the same level or above level.
there is no need for me to show to these ,whom I think in lower level.

This section is called hand analysis
looks like you guys analysis this hand-- not me.

and

what a joke
I got ill, went to doctor's and doctors make the non-sense bla bla
and I found a solution to treat myself....
this is called "what a joke"!

Lol, you're not telling me how you did the maths but are ridiculing me when I give detailed explanations.

I think you're a troll. You got me. WP troll.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, you're not telling me how you did the maths but are ridiculing me when I give detailed explanations.

I think you're a troll. You got me. WP troll.

so my calculation matches the results of software.
but not exactly match.

yeah , obv that software in your eyes is a troll as well.

do not say it is a troll, because you cannot.
it is simply a matter of "you cannot" not "the thing is not exactly exist!"

I think you're trolling now.

M

mr_kommpa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wtf is going on here...

Any ways, as everyone else is saying, this is 5NL so calling is usually a bigger leak in 5NL then Betting or folding. I dont know if the villans in this hand is weak or reg but considering that both SB and BB called an UTG raise and one of them is playing < 100bb I would presume that atleast one of them is somewhat weak. (I am not saying that playing < 100bb is bad, just that 80% of the fish I see is bying in for < 100bb and is not using auto re-buy). Offcourse you want to get your opponents in spots where they are more likely to make misstakes which would be in a situation of calling. The fact that you are short stacked makes things even easier, you are not going to run into a raise on an uggly turn or river card and be forced to fold.

When we dont have any data on an opponent we need to assume that they are the standard 5NL player. If we know that the villan is an 80/75 agg: 20.7 we would obw check back the flop but concidering that most bad players in 5NL are playing loose passive and not agressive we should bet (We are also allways trying to play the move that are going to generate most money from the bad players, because they are the one that are going to make the most misstakes and pay us off).

Another thing is that it is great that you have the time to run the math for 2h but if I would go through all the threads on this forum and run the math on each I would have to higher an assistant. I am talking from experiance and from comparisons from when I have been running the math for my own problems. hoping this helps you!