Up your game with free cardschat membership
Discuss Poker With 287,192+ Members
Join in Promotions Worth Over $16,000 per Month
Join Now
CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts!  
  #22
March 10th, 2019, 9:47 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by JBCD71
Hello Debi, I will be playing in the $600 Deepstack on June25th,2019 I will be playing in the Collusus depending on the outcome of that. But most likely will enter the Collusus on the June27th,2019 flight B depending on out come of DeepStack.Will this work? Also will be posting and hit the 40 requirement. If for some reason I don't last in the DeepStack and able to enter on the June 26th,2019 I will. Hoping its not the case and get a deep run. My Twitter account is Joao Cabral @JohnnyAsays
My name is Joao Cabral & I am Canadian. Born and raised in Terrace ,British Columbia Canada. Terrace is a small city with the population of around 20,000. I am a single Father of two boys. I have been playing poker seriously since online around 2000. I have played recreationally with friends and family growing up before that. But got very serious playing when I found poker online.I don't play online much anymore for specific reasons I rather not talk about. But this will be my second time in the USA.The first time I was only 5 years old and don't remember much, plus it was only a short stop in Boston going to Portugal where my Parents are from. I have been dreaming of this day for a long time to go to the USA the place where dreams come true.I love the USA and its beauty. I cant wait. Also its been a dream of mine to play in the WSOP for as long as I can remember.I would watch it on tv any chance I got growing up. I am blessed for this opportunity to go there.I look forward to meeting some friendly faces I have met online over the years like Debi and many more. Cant believe this is finally happening after so many years of grinding online.It was all for leading up to this my dream of playing in the WSOP.
I will add you to the reservation list pending meeting the post requirement.
  #23
March 11th, 2019, 2:40 AM
SouthparkSith
Hey Deb I'd like to get in on this? But I don't need a flight it's a 3.5 hour drive for me? What do I need to do if you have any openings?
  #24
March 11th, 2019, 2:44 AM
SouthparkSith
Originally Posted by SouthparkSith
Hey Deb I'd like to get in on this? But I don't need a flight it's a 3.5 hour drive for me? What do I need to do if you have any openings?
Yeah I'm an idiot I'll be there day one if you have room for me if not no worries.
  #25
March 11th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by SouthparkSith
Hey Deb I'd like to get in on this? But I don't need a flight it's a 3.5 hour drive for me? What do I need to do if you have any openings?
Originally Posted by SouthparkSith
Yeah I'm an idiot I'll be there day one if you have room for me if not no worries.
There are still spots available on the team. So if you know for a fact you will be there make an intro post in this thread and include the details that are outlined in the first post.
  #26
March 11th, 2019, 2:47 PM
mrflip09
I will certainly be there for the colossus.....i kinda wanna get in the team event. .. sign me up for the team please...i still had my hoodie from being in the team 2 years ago... actually still wear it when i play poker locally... thanks
  #27
March 11th, 2019, 3:04 PM
mrflip09
Michael northwick..... been playing poker for years now....i was on the cardschat team in 2017.... my Twitter is mrflip09 ....i will be playing flight a.....i really would love to get in the tag team event.... if i am not mistaken it's a few days before this one.... anybody interested in getting in let me know...... hopefully i can be apart of the team again... maybe this time i won't get donked by 10-2 again.... thanks
  #28
March 11th, 2019, 3:12 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by mrflip09
Michael northwick..... been playing poker for years now....i was on the cardschat team in 2017.... my Twitter is mrflip09 ....i will be playing flight a.....i really would love to get in the tag team event.... if i am not mistaken it's a few days before this one.... anybody interested in getting in let me know...... hopefully i can be apart of the team again... maybe this time i won't get donked by 10-2 again.... thanks
Okay great - will add you to the list. Do you also still have the card protector?
  #29
March 11th, 2019, 4:21 PM
Luvepoker
League Member
Originally Posted by Debi
Added - welcome to the team and look forward to meeting you!
Thank you for adding me to the team and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else in Las Vegas.

Ken
  #30
March 13th, 2019, 2:45 PM
Ryan Laplante
AmbassadorPoker Expert
Hey everyone!

I'll be playing in this as always!

I'll be at the wsop the whole summer, so if you see me and want a photo in CardsChat gear feel free to ask.

Best of luck to everyone playing this year!
Mortis, shamanalix liked this post
  #31
March 13th, 2019, 2:53 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by Ryan Laplante
Hey everyone!

I'll be playing in this as always!

I'll be at the wsop the whole summer, so if you see me and want a photo in CardsChat gear feel free to ask.

Best of luck to everyone playing this year!
Thanks Ryan!
  #32
March 15th, 2019, 5:49 PM
JBCD71
This is gonna be so much fun. I am waiting with anticipation!

Its gonna be fun and hope to meet you Ryan in person after all this time playing eachother. Will be nice to finally put a face to the guy behind the computer. Haha
Originally Posted by Ryan Laplante
Hey everyone!

I'll be playing in this as always!

I'll be at the wsop the whole summer, so if you see me and want a photo in CardsChat gear feel free to ask.

Best of luck to everyone playing this year!
Hello Debi , I got 40 posts now. I will be there for the Collosus. Can you put me down as confirmed?
I will be posting a lot more now and will be here for the long haul. You will be seeing a lot more of me from here on out.
I missed the community and glad to be back. I look forward to representing the Cards Chat community at the WSOP and meeting the Team if given this chance.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  #33
March 17th, 2019, 11:50 AM
SouthparkSith
Originally Posted by Debi
There are still spots available on the team. So if you know for a fact you will be there make an intro post in this thread and include the details that are outlined in the first post.
I'm still on the fence I think I'll hold off for now? But thanks
  #34
March 17th, 2019, 6:40 PM
natsgrampy
re: Poker & CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts!

Just noticed I am still on the reserved list.

How do I get confirmed? Check post #14

Team Members so far: (bolded have made intro posts here and approval is final)You can find details on the tournament here:

1
.
Debi O'Neill (Debi/@DebiONeillCC) Flight A (and Flight B if needed)
2. Donna Scruggs (belladonna05/@belladonna05)
3. Howard Biel (SPANKYSN/@HowardBiel)
4. Amanda Nissman (Amanda A/
5. Kenneth Nielson (ken nielson/)
6. Ryan Laplante (Ryan Laplante)/@Protentialmn)
7. Joao Cabral - JBCD71/@@JohnnyAsays



Reserved: (have indicated they will be there)

George Mulry (natsgrampy/@natsgrampy)

Stephen Castro (dealio96/@stephendealio96)
Gregory Brewer gabpoker/@gabpoker
Liz Tedder (Everybodylovesdeuces/)

Jason Herold - Mortis/@Jasonsaurus
  #35
March 17th, 2019, 7:50 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by natsgrampy
Just noticed I am still on the reserved list.

How do I get confirmed? Check post #14

Team Members so far: (bolded have made intro posts here and approval is final)You can find details on the tournament here:

1
.
Debi O'Neill (Debi/@DebiONeillCC) Flight A (and Flight B if needed)
2. Donna Scruggs (belladonna05/@belladonna05)
3. Howard Biel (SPANKYSN/@HowardBiel)
4. Amanda Nissman (Amanda A/
5. Kenneth Nielson (ken nielson/)
6. Ryan Laplante (Ryan Laplante)/@Protentialmn)
7. Joao Cabral - JBCD71/@@JohnnyAsays



Reserved: (have indicated they will be there)

George Mulry (natsgrampy/@natsgrampy)

Stephen Castro (dealio96/@stephendealio96)
Gregory Brewer gabpoker/@gabpoker
Liz Tedder (Everybodylovesdeuces/)

Jason Herold - Mortis/@Jasonsaurus
I was about to send you a pm - didn't think you had posted in here yet but now I see I missed it! Will move you now.
  #36
March 17th, 2019, 10:54 PM
martycaridi
Debi, Iíd like to get on the list please. My name is Marty Caridi, and my Twitter handle is @MartyCaridi. Like a ton of others, I started playing poker right after Moneymaker. I live in Pittsburgh about 10 minutes from the Rivers Casino, which is where I play the majority of my poker. I also play at the Meadows Casino, about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. I have a cash in the 2016 Colossus, finishing 750 out of 21K. I had turned 50 year before, and it was a bucket list item of mine to play and then WSOP event. I just so happened to cash in it as well. Iíve since played one other Colossus, but I got blown out in about 45 minutes. I have played in one HPT event at the Meadows Casino. Since this is my first post, youíll probably be seeing a lot more from me. Good luck to everybody going out there this summer.
ribbybruno liked this post
  #37
March 18th, 2019, 1:17 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by martycaridi
Debi, Iíd like to get on the list please. My name is Marty Caridi, and my Twitter handle is @MartyCaridi. Like a ton of others, I started playing poker right after Moneymaker. I live in Pittsburgh about 10 minutes from the Rivers Casino, which is where I play the majority of my poker. I also play at the Meadows Casino, about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. I have a cash in the 2016 Colossus, finishing 750 out of 21K. I had turned 50 year before, and it was a bucket list item of mine to play and then WSOP event. I just so happened to cash in it as well. Iíve since played one other Colossus, but I got blown out in about 45 minutes. I have played in one HPT event at the Meadows Casino. Since this is my first post, youíll probably be seeing a lot more from me. Good luck to everybody going out there this summer.
I can put you on the reserve list and when you reach 40 quality posts in the forum I can move you to the main list if there is a spot left. (right now there are 8 spots open).

Look forward to seeing you in the forum!
martycaridi liked this post
  #38
March 20th, 2019, 2:15 AM
gabpoker
I will be there! Can't wait.

Gregory Brewer @gabpoker

Good Luck to everyone!
ribbybruno liked this post
  #39
March 20th, 2019, 2:36 AM
WarBabyBunz
Could you put me down, pending if I qualify?
  #40
March 23rd, 2019, 12:22 AM
dealio96
Guide
League Member
Just now seeing this thread

My name is Stephen and I've been a member at CC for 5 years now. If I'm not working, I'm usually playing online low/mid stakes tourneys, or hit the live 1-3/2-5 cash tables. Have played in some big events before but for some reason, I can never get any traction. I've played in the past 2 CC team events in Vegas, but unfortunately, no deep runs I'm hoping to turn that around this year!

Best of luck to team CC this year!! I Cant wait to hopefully meet-up with everyone this time!! I think we're gonna crush it hard this year!


Twitter: @stephendealio96
-I Dont have my exact arrival date yet, but likely playing in the later flight. Hoping to arrive on Wed/thurs and stay till at least Monday. The 888 event starts Friday I believe, so im gonna try and hop in that as well.
-I Have my own card protector and hat, but need a CC t-shirt(white if possible XL)
ribbybruno liked this post
  #41
March 24th, 2019, 6:19 PM
martycaridi
I thought that it would be hard to get to the 40 posts, but it only took a few days. Hope I made the cut. This will be my 3rd Colossus event. First one I finished in the top 4%, second one Iíve busted out in less than an hour.
  #42
March 24th, 2019, 6:38 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by gabpoker
I will be there! Can't wait.

Gregory Brewer @gabpoker

Good Luck to everyone!
Awesome!

Originally Posted by WarBabyBunz
Could you put me down, pending if I qualify?
Yep - will add you to the reservation list.

Originally Posted by dealio96
Just now seeing this thread

My name is Stephen and I've been a member at CC for 5 years now. If I'm not working, I'm usually playing online low/mid stakes tourneys, or hit the live 1-3/2-5 cash tables. Have played in some big events before but for some reason, I can never get any traction. I've played in the past 2 CC team events in Vegas, but unfortunately, no deep runs I'm hoping to turn that around this year!

Best of luck to team CC this year!! I Cant wait to hopefully meet-up with everyone this time!! I think we're gonna crush it hard this year!

Twitter: @stephendealio96
-I Dont have my exact arrival date yet, but likely playing in the later flight. Hoping to arrive on Wed/thurs and stay till at least Monday. The 888 event starts Friday I believe, so im gonna try and hop in that as well.
-I Have my own card protector and hat, but need a CC t-shirt(white if possible XL)
Can't wait!

Originally Posted by martycaridi
I thought that it would be hard to get to the 40 posts, but it only took a few days. Hope I made the cut. This will be my 3rd Colossus event. First one I finished in the top 4%, second one Iíve busted out in less than an hour.
Will move you to the main list!
  #43
March 25th, 2019, 9:45 PM
mrflip09
How come my post got deleted?
  #44
March 25th, 2019, 9:49 PM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by mrflip09
How come my post got deleted?
Your post was not deleted but your sign-up was because you clearly stated in another thread that you can not play in the Colossus.
  #45
March 26th, 2019, 7:01 PM
pabloT
great initiative, but I can not afford the rest, at most, will work and GL guys!
  #46
March 27th, 2019, 11:52 PM
scubed
CardsChat - I'd love to be part of the team Stacy Smith (scubed / ) Flight A.

My love of games came early (maybe because I grew up with no TV)I taught my siblings to play poker by reading a Holye's book of card games before I was a teen. I found bar poker while playing in a band in 2004 and have played the game since.
ribbybruno liked this post
  #47
March 28th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by scubed
CardsChat - I'd love to be part of the team Stacy Smith (scubed / ) Flight A.

My love of games came early (maybe because I grew up with no TV)I taught my siblings to play poker by reading a Holye's book of card games before I was a teen. I found bar poker while playing in a band in 2004 and have played the game since.
Added - welcome to the team!
  #48
March 28th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Mortis
Originally Posted by Debi

Team Members so far: (bolded have made intro posts here and approval is final)You can find details on the tournament here:

1. Debi O'Neill (Debi/@DebiONeillCC) Flight A (and Flight B if needed)
2. Donna Scruggs (belladonna05/@belladonna05)
3. Howard Biel (SPANKYSN/@HowardBiel)
4. Amanda Nissman (Amanda A/
5. Kenneth Nielson (ken nielson/)
6. Ryan Laplante (Ryan Laplante)/@Protentialmn)
7. Joao Cabral - JBCD71/@JohnnyAsays 8. George Mulry (natsgrampy/@natsgrampy)
9. Stephen Castro (dealio96/@stephendealio96)
10. Gregory Brewer gabpoker/@gabpoker

11. Marty Caridi - (martycaridi/@MartyCaridi)
12. Stacy Smith (scubed / ) Flight A

Reserved: (have indicated they will be there)

Liz Tedder (Everybodylovesdeuces/)
Jason Herold - (Mortis/@Jasonsaurus)
WarBabyBunz

Details on the event can be found here:
Attachment 236737


It's official, I'll be there and would love to be officially added to the list!

Found out I still have 48 hours of PTO at work left! I plan on getting into Las Vegas on Monday, June 24 (2 days after my birthday) and leaving Monday, July 1.
  #49
March 28th, 2019, 11:28 PM
wasal2002
My niece is stationed there I live in San Francisco and a flight is an hour away. I dont know if I qualify but I would love to be added to the list.CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts!
  #50
March 29th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Debi
Admin
10 Years MemberLeague Member
Originally Posted by Mortis
It's official, I'll be there and would love to be officially added to the list!

Found out I still have 48 hours of PTO at work left! I plan on getting into Las Vegas on Monday, June 24 (2 days after my birthday) and leaving Monday, July 1.
Awesome - will add you!

Originally Posted by wasal2002
My niece is stationed there I live in San Francisco and a flight is an hour away. I dont know if I qualify but I would love to be added to the list.CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts!
You will need to post an official request with all details included.
Mortis liked this post
 
« Previous Wsop    All-in Blind WSOPME throws shoe at dealer. Next »
Similar Threads for: CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts! > Texas Hold'em Poker
Thread Replies Last Post Forum
Jacki Burkhart - WSOP Main Event 2019 95 July 23rd, 2019 10:17 AM Live Poker
2019 WSOP Main Event down to 106 2 July 11th, 2019 8:10 PM Poker News
Chris Moneymaker is ITM at the 2019 WSOP Main Event 7 July 10th, 2019 10:54 PM Poker News
WSOP 2019 CardsChat Team Event Discussion Thread 67 June 26th, 2019 11:47 PM Live Poker


Poker Sites