Originally Posted by tootsy toot
i think that the problem is that i do not have any options whatsoever to "run as administrator"
If you are using XP these options do not exist.
Originally Posted by stevenright
i'm almost sure the problem is that you don't have it configured right.
on the table click on the dealer,... in "dealer messages" choose "EVERYTHING"
and try to reinstall the software in english...
those 2 things must solve your problem... since i had those same problems when i started using.
Please try these steps and the others suggested in our FAQs. If you continue to have problems:
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu
Please reproduce the problem and:
- Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F
With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
Please zip and email the requested files to firstname.lastname@example.org
and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.