Free HUD?

H

Heberden

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro-free Heads Up Display

Hello there, you may find a program called Jivaro quite useful. Its free both to download and use, in addition a number of online pros I follow on twitch tv use it in addition to myself. It is incredibly easy to use. As far as I'm aware, it can be used with most poker clients (certainly with pokerstars). It has three main statistics it gives, namely the percentage an individual places money into the pot voluntarily (calling), the percentage an individual raises pre-flop and something called the aggression factor (betting post flop).

Hope that was helpful,
Heberden.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spam it up... little darling, spam it up.

My Bob Marley version of Stir it up to obvious spam. :)

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can check out their manuals and forums for help. They have videos. If you have specific questions, you can email them, or post in the Poker Tracker thread on here.

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there, you may find a program called Jivaro quite useful. Its free both to download and use, in addition a number of online pros I follow on twitch tv use it in addition to myself. It is incredibly easy to use. As far as I'm aware, it can be used with most poker clients (certainly with pokerstars). It has three main statistics it gives, namely the percentage an individual places money into the pot voluntarily (calling), the percentage an individual raises pre-flop and something called the aggression factor (betting post flop).

Hope that was helpful,
Heberden.

i cant find this program, it exist ? where i can find?:confused:

D

DoctorDonLoL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i downloaded sitngo wizard but it is not aloud with pokerstars
and i didnt understand how to use it
and now i dont use a program

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I use and recommend FPDB - free poker DataBase.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just seen this thread, Jivaro i downloaded and started using and i love how simple it is, it also works good multi-tabling zoom games on PS and i wish HEM2 or PT was designed the same way with the circle with the different colours running around the players circle asif it's integrated into PS rather than in the way like some of the other huds seem to, with HEM2 and PT you could add other colours for other options like players 3 betting from certain posiions, etc, etc, but i like this Jivaro design compared to just all the numbers in a box that covers alot of the tables. HEM and PT are fantastic but i sometimes get lost with how to set them all up the way i would like. Jivaro is free and good and i would love HM2/PT to set up the same way with the coloured circles around each player and the more you see of a colour the more you know if a player is VPIP, PFR, etc.

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free online HUD's?

I am sorry if i have overlooked a previous post with this subject as i searched but found nothing. Are there any free HUD's for online?

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am sorry if i have overlooked a previous post with this subject as i searched but found nothing. Are there any free HUD's for online?

Hi duckeyflop. (I'm guessing your fav hand is pocket 2's) - hehe.

A good question though as I don't use one either, (and don't know how), so before I invest I'd like to try and see if it works for me?

Anyone who knows about a trial or a free HUD - please let us know!!

Thanks all

Marc :D:D:D

DonV73

DonV73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking for some good HM HUDs too :)

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a free HUD called 'Jivaro' which you can download from their website. It's not as technical nor has many features like 'HoldemManager2' and 'PokerTracker4', but it does include VPIP, PFR and AF which are the only three statistics. The software only works on PokerStars and I believe they are in the middle of creating a premium HUD which will include more statistics, but obviously it won't be free. Hope this helps.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're looking to potentially purchase hm2 or pt4 at some point then both have 30 day free trails.

I have heard jivaro that mason mentioned talked about a few times but never looked into it to see what it was like since I purchased pt4 myself early last year after running a trial of both hm2 and pt4 and liking pt4 better.

There is also fpdb which is free, although from only a brief experience i never had much luck getting the hud to stay put correctly on my tables although it was handy for tracking purposes regardless especially since it can track and profide a hud for different games that are not supported by the other software.

Like 5 card draw being what i was testing it out with and thought it was cool to be able to have a hud for the different games and to track stuff in those games as well.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that HM gives 30 days free trial, but maybe I am wrong. I have a license for it, but I cant remember did I buy it or found in Internet...

E

eudaimonia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Jivaro. I am very pleased. I like the color coding and its general aesthetic. Good luck.

A

adakhi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this Jivaro, i will try it.

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will it work with betonline?

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi duckeyflop. (I'm guessing your fav hand is pocket 2's) - hehe.

A good question though as I don't use one either, (and don't know how), so before I invest I'd like to try and see if it works for me?

Anyone who knows about a trial or a free HUD - please let us know!!

Thanks all

Marc :D:D:D

honestly someone gave me the nickname back when i was 16 when i first started playing local cash games. Dont remember the exact situation that caused it:joyman:

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that HM gives 30 days free trial, but maybe I am wrong. I have a license for it, but I cant remember did I buy it or found in Internet...

I dont think that one works on betonline PT isnt working on betonline either

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing for HUD(s), IMO is that you make your own one instead of using these you can find online.
Most of those have a plenty of stats which may confuse you and maybe you wont be able to use it the right way in a small amount of time, when you are in the pot with someone.

Instead, make your own one - it doesnt take much time and in the ned, you alone know which stats you do or dont need :)

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"free poker database" on google is a free hud that has a lot of stats, as well with all sorts of graphs ( total money winnings, avg. profit, etc.)

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok thanks guys

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for this thread. I have just downloaded Jivaro and I am more confused than ever.

I need to read how to use it I think, my VPIP over 150 hands is 40%, dunno if thats good or bad, but no doubt someone will tell me.

Gl all.................:D:D:D