Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i tried jivaro but it doesn't work ps.NET
if you are playing play money games since you say that you are in the US , stars doesn't save any hand histories for play money games hence no huds would work.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Free HUD for tournaments and SNgs.

Hi,

I've read a bit about HUDs and how they help you on the game so I want to give a shot.

Do you guys know any Free HUD that works good on MTT Tournaments and SNgs?

Thanks!

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have finally got jivaro to work, and i love it

Noroma

Noroma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free HUD for bet365 - Is there one?

Title says it all - Is there any free bet365 based HUD's?

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if choose between HM2 I chose poker tracker, in my opinion it is more convenient as there will be money, be sure to buy a license, a very useful HUD

C

Chasin Rivers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR & HUD's

what is the best free HUD to use that is compatible with Americas Cardroom software? Thanks in advance for the help guys!!!!

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent seen any FREE HUD's for ACR! Yup HUD's just one of the reasons why online poker is different from true poker lol.

"How to make a fish take away his hud"<jk lol

L

leandr0s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best free HUD software?

So i am at the moment playing zoom 6max nl2 in stars. I am playing ine table maybe 2tabling some times.. but i am thinking of changing to multitabling cash and thus using an HUD will both improve my performance in the game AND the table selection. I have heard of the big HUDs like holdem manager and poker tracker and stuff. But these things cost a ton of money and someone at my limits needs to work their a$$ for months to break even. So i heard about FreePokerDatabase and downloaded it to see how it performs. I couldnt even install it. The whole thing was just too complex to start. Then i got into jivaro's basic membership (the free one) but 1.) It only has vpip and afq (so basicly only vpip is the usable one) and 2.) It wasnt working many times. Just too basic. I want more stats and especially 3bets, f3bet, stealing stats , positional opens etc... any advice?

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost a year since the last post here
Now Jivaro trial period is over and lots of people say that FPDB is difficult to configure/glitchy are there any free alternatives with just some basic stats??
Will probably end up purchasing a proper HUD later, but would like to see how some of the basic stats effect my game first.

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried out PokerCube?? if so plz share their thoughts

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost a year since the last post here
Now Jivaro trial period is over and lots of people say that FPDB is difficult to configure/glitchy are there any free alternatives with just some basic stats??
Will probably end up purchasing a proper HUD later, but would like to see how some of the basic stats effect my game first.

Try Drivehud. It's cheap, works well, and you won't have to hassle with it.
http://drivehud.com

It's got a 30 day trial.