Free HUD?

X

xxMightnMag1c

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this thread. I have just downloaded Jivaro and I am more confused than ever.

I need to read how to use it I think, my VPIP over 150 hands is 40%, dunno if thats good or bad, but no doubt someone will tell me.

Gl all.................:D:D:D
lol its a surprise to know you dont know weather 40% VPIP is good or bad. Well 40% VPIP is Bad, but in a small sample(150 hands) you dont have to woory. They say a sample size of 350+ hands its sure a little accurate sample so its suppose to be around 18% ~24% then.

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just downloaded free poker database. It's a bit archaic in its design, but it works just fine once you figure it out. I had to manually adjust the layouts for BOL, but since then, I am a fan of it. If anyone needs the updated pixel settings for a BOL 10 max table, I'll be happy to help.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol its a surprise to know you dont know weather 40% VPIP is good or bad. Well 40% VPIP is Bad, but in a small sample(150 hands) you dont have to woory. They say a sample size of 350+ hands its sure a little accurate sample so its suppose to be around 18% ~24% then.

Yes your VPIP should be lower than 40%, if s1 is playing 40% of hands only over 150 hands then that's nearly 1 out of every 2 hands you're playing, i would be looking to play with you as i would see you as playing a very wide range, you can sign into Jivaro.com and it explains exactly how HUD works and what colours, etc to look out for if you're using the hud.:)

X

xxMightnMag1c

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I never realy looked at that stats in a mathematical way but youre right.Playing 75 hands out off 150 hands or 1 in 2 hands is :mad:bad bad bad.One should play or try to win 1 or 2 hands in an orbit.

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I never realy looked at that stats in a mathematical way but youre right.Playing 75 hands out off 150 hands or 1 in 2 hands is :mad:bad bad bad.One should play or try to win 1 or 2 hands in an orbit.

I really wouldn't even put that type of goal or restriction on it. Play hands as the cards, position, and table dictate. If you aim to play a certain number of hands an orbit, you may feel obligated to get into a questionable situation.

G

gklcap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker tracking software

Does anyone know a FREE software for tracking VPIP & PFR. I only want to track these two stats. If you know any, then please let me know.

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there is a free HUD which displays VPIP, PFR and also AF (Aggression Factor). It's called 'Jivaro'. It's a free HUD which can only be used on pokerstars and on a Windows PC. They have also released a 'Premium' version which includes premium opponent statistics, positional awareness of statistics, a tournament command centre and street specific statistics. The 'Basic' version of 'Jivaro' will always be free but the 'Premium' version has a monthly subscription of $4.99. What's good is that they're allowing you to trial out the 'Premium' version until the 4th August 2015. Hope this helps.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really wouldn't even put that type of goal or restriction on it. Play hands as the cards, position, and table dictate. If you aim to play a certain number of hands an orbit, you may feel obligated to get into a questionable situation.

Yes i agree, just play your game and who knows you could pick up 10 premium hands in a row so you'll want to play them or just try to pick spots to steal, etc, look at more than the cards also but try not to VPIP if just calling hoping to get lucky alot of the time with marginal hands, maybe try 3/4bet bluffing, it may cost more chips but it can be profitable if used in the right spots and also makes you look like a player who is difficult to play against, just my opinion.:)

G

gklcap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there is a free HUD which displays VPIP, PFR and also AF (Aggression Factor). It's called 'Jivaro'. It's a free HUD which can only be used on PokerStars and on a Windows PC. They have also released a 'Premium' version which includes premium opponent statistics, positional awareness of statistics, a tournament command centre and street specific statistics. The 'Basic' version of 'Jivaro' will always be free but the 'Premium' version has a monthly subscription of $4.99. What's good is that they're allowing you to trial out the 'Premium' version until the 4th August 2015. Hope this helps.

I was using Jivaro but ever since they launched the premium version, you can only see opponent's VPIP/PFR e.t.c if you access the premium version

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the tip will drop to test

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the best free poker hud of 2015

what is the best free poker huds of 2015
also anyone know a free poker hud that works on americas cardroom

M

Mantones

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WHAT FREE HUD DO YOU USE?

Hey,i am looking for a good and free HUD for pokerstars,any idea?

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars use
jivaro

Z

zickread

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was using Jivaro but ever since they launched the premium version, you can only see opponent's VPIP/PFR e.t.c if you access the premium version

That is actually not correct, the free version of Jivaro (Basic) lets you view the opponents VPIP, PFR and AFQ.

The Premium version has more stats, positional awareness etc. and the Command center, that's the difference between the versions.

H

hallikandel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
totally free and even more clever ...

... is the combinaton of free poker Database and Jivaro.
The former delivers more stats than my limited brain capacity can possibly digest and the free version of the latter presents the 3 most important stats very prettily indeed, easy to see/read.

Can only recommend to run those two together!

(FPDB even comes with nice analysing tools and will run on Windows & linux)

H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can nevr get fpdb to work

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use jivaro too. The premium version is awesome but it's not free anymore :(

AAnonimowi

AAnonimowi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheapest Way

Hello,
I've been considering about using any supporting programs while playing poker. As I don't want to spend money on it, I'd like to know, are there any free to use programs. I don't mean 30-day trial or sth like that, just fully working free one.
But do you think they are necessary or it's just an option for those who have problems with memory and counting? I heard opinions like this.
Thank you for responds!

R

richard tarr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont use a hud never really tried more power to the people that do i think they should be banned but hey its poker

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really don't think you need them and besides now a lot of card rooms are blocking them anyway just play a tight and aggressive when need game and you will come out on top.

T

ThanJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are very difficult to get without paying for them, but Holdem Manager is well worth the money IMO.

rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can do that with trials, but just for a short period of time.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best free software

I want something that does it all (stats, hud, calculator)

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then you have to pay for it. LOL