Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the most annoing thing is when i get called with nothing, and they get runner runner everything

Or worse when they are the one betting with nothing (you have something and call or raise them), then they get something on the river that beats you. :mad:

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What bothers me most when playing poker is that in a cash game, you can lose all your money due to a cooler

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
When you are loss-making and the wife tells you to exit the season

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When people try to make you tilt by taking up EVERY second EVERY time the action is on them.

Extreme SLOW PLAY is the worst! Usually, near the bubble, you see this most often. Takes away any momentum you may have going!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate it when I lose my internet connection but also hate it when other players get extra time because they lost there connection. You get a few of those in a hand and it really slows down the play, that sucks. Oh yeah, you have a dog, I have a bird that flys on me and wants a nut in the middle of an important hand, but that's ok because I love her :)

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers me most is losing to ace rag or a gutshot. I have worked countless hours on not imploding & going on tilt OR even typing nice suckout in the chat. For the most part it seems to be working, but alas there are times when I still feel myself reaching for the keyboard laptop to type "nice suckout" in the chat.

Edu4594

Edu4594

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is one thing that takes me off is I standing with one hand to decide if I give up, I raise, or I call, and comes a person calls me to do something or ask, it completely takes my concentration and most of the time, I lose my hand.

pinkpanther

pinkpanther

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connection problems and players who take all their time

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I bother to play poker and when they call me to do something at the time that I am in a section as:
Open the gate
Pick up something in the kitchen for wife
Answer the phone
Among others

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think what ;pisses me off the most is when your running bad and someone has to take ten years to make a decision. I understand if it is a big all in, but all this hollywooding when they were clearly at it and are marginal and the whole table worked this out after they started hollywooding as if they have a real hand and a real decision to make.

or the people that have to take two hours to make a decision when there has been no action. Everyone folds small blind limps in BB takes ages when the game is a £10 rebuy and its early stages and your sitting there for nine years waiting and then he checks and it goes on the same for every street.

B

Beast modes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a strong hand and getting
Beated by river card last call :/

S

sking111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BADDDDDDDDDD BEATS GOT TO BE THE WORST......

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most bothers me when opponent on the river gets three of a kind and I have pocket aces.
It also bothers me when I have a straight opponent has a stronger straight.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad beats especially on the river, players calling all ins with weak hands and get lucky on the flop, turn or river. players who stalled or slowroll and players who shows their bluffs .also i hate losing when im near the bubble or when im deep in the tournament with a good stack and lose to another player with a higher or the same stack as me.

Z

ZingyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably playing in a tourney for 5 hours than getting it all in as a huge favorite and still losing and busting out 12th place out of 1100 people. Stuff like that pretty much. But hey that's mtt poker for ya. You have to get used to these sort of things when you decide to play tourneys. There is just a huge amount of luck in tourneys so it's going to happen over and over and over again.

This is the worst kind of beat and the payouts are so heavily weighted to top 3 it can be frustrating.

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When someone chase me the whole game, just trying to f*ck me on every hand, mostly when they have bigger stakes than me, but i try to keep myself calm

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when people slow play then fold. I think it is rude and very unfair to the others at the table.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing too much, and not being focused then happy to lose!!

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

worried when I play poker not break the internet

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My concern is that what if it is all a divorce)) and so I am calm

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker on the laptop and I also have several times had problems with the internet !!! I rescued my phone)))

Last edited:
Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was also worried about the bad internet connection. This is interfering with the game. Sometimes I would go into a rage. Of course this affects the quality of the game. Good thing I do not have this problem. A month ago, I plugged the cable internet with good speed. And I forget about this issue as a nightmare.