Poker and Marijuana

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't get the idea, if you're playing at home with friends just for fun i think that's ok, but on a tournment? Cash games? Wanting to make profits?
If you know or anyone knows someone that takes 1st places with this method, please make a case study about it! If not...
Where should I sign up for the study. I've been doing this and winning for over 30 years. I had no idea that I was the exception to the rule.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where should I sign up for the study. I've been doing this and winning for over 30 years. I had no idea that I was the exception to the rule.

And exactly how much winning for 30 years with the help of marijuana? Hope you're rich, cause that's a lot of time!

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the doseage...I imagine :)

I think it's not a good combination because marijuana would not leave you 100% focused, and that would only make you lose.
Well, I would think if a person were "tilting" or having a bad day already and then was getting a bunch of "bad beats"?>>THEN, perhaps a little 420 break might help. As long as a person can stay "focused", who's to say what's "mixable" and what's not? Poker and Sex?>>LOL...NOPE!:eek:

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anything and MMJ is better. MMJ is the only thing most people need, not cabinets full of big pharma junk. I usually reward myself a bowl or 2 at every break.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love little black dresses...my wife has one :)

its like that little black dress you wife has it goes wit:girlshit:h everything
You can really never have enough 420 breaks during the day...prior to nap time(or cause of>>LOL), prior to a meal, or after...or both :) Prior to playing Poker or DURING. Advice though, "never smoke while you're asleep">> :) :)
"A site is only as good as the people, or "stoners" who are pre programming it"
--Sidenotch--

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gimme a break ..

Cmon now . there are people that actually think smoking pot improves their game. I am 68 years old and have enough experience to say .. stop kidding yourself. You are not as smart as you think!!!

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my case, this is an unfavorable factor for victory, as far as it favors my attention. But I am a person who supports such antics::):):icon_joke:alien:

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot and Poker go together well. When I first started the online poker I would get upset from a bad beat, now I just fire-up some Oregon bud, chill for a moment, and then start the next tournament. Time to Legalize-Nation-Wide.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2018 Its being legalized

Lets all just stop the taboo, marijuana is so much safer and healthier than all the pharmaceutical substitutes. Its the only way I can stare at the cpu screen for 10 hrs straight. So ya I smoke, so what!!! check my stats on shark scope for ACR. Doing just fine!!!:eek:

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the user. As usual, there are too many variables to make a general decision or even good assumption as to whether or not the mix is good for any anybody in particular. There are always going to be mixed results either way.

Now with that said, my opinion is ... YES light it up 420, one love, jah ras tafari! :D

GL to all

C

ChipCommander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blue light filtration

Lets all just stop the taboo, marijuana is so much safer and healthier than all the pharmaceutical substitutes. Its the only way I can stare at the cpu screen for 10 hrs straight. So ya I smoke, so what!!! check my stats on shark scope for ACR. Doing just fine!!!:eek:

Get a monitor with built in blue light filter mode. This will relieve your eye strain that you don't even realize you have. After you try it you will never want to look at another monitor without it except for maybe coloring in graphical work.

Andrey Krok

Andrey Krok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How the hell do you roll a joint with a playing card?
You can smoke before you sit down at the table and laugh, raise your bet and laugh, smile for everyone with red eyes like a vampire and reraise)

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i havent done if but i know players that do and they say it helps them a lot , it keeps them calm and focussed.

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they simply dont go together if you are trying to play serious poker. But if you are just chilling, relaxing and looking for a good time you can even add some beers to it! GL!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Refuse such a product at the poker table!

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say that it depends how much u smoke. I tend to smoke only half or even less of a joint, it relaxes me only but i don't lose my focus. It would be the same if i took something for pain or for stress, just to slow down my BPM a bit.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it once. Did not help me at all. Made me antsy and I lost concentration.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like poker weed and vodka water. The vodka water that tastes like water is a pleasant weak mix your body can handle. Then you add a touch of weed to strengthen the mix. Its like nothing can touch you and you just bully the table. You play an aggressive probability game that people call a donk. Truth is it helps the epic nerd syndrome.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, no drug helps anyone at stake and in life, it only harms health and your pocket.

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For most it would not be a good idea, although I am sure some could benefit and actually be more focused.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It's a stupid idea to play poker drugged so I do not recommend it, I pass once and I learned the lesson

chezzzi_qwe

chezzzi_qwe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer something like the caffeine, but more powerful. What is it - do not tell. On mary I won the 888 free in the tournament $ 11.5))):stoned:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get very antsy sometimes. I dont smoke, but I can see that it might give a valium type calm. If its legal in your state..go for it. Not so here in Georgia.,.they will bury you under the jail..LOL

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a complex subject;I see no problem with it.Do what you want!