How you react to players who like to insult during the game?

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I ignore it.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just laugh. But i do bot agree and IT îs much better if that player get s banned.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
insults

it seems some people like to express themselves when ever things don't go according to their idea of play.
or they get beat and want to whine.
in any case we do have the option to shut it down,or just ignore and often other players will step up to cool his jets.--no big deal, right?

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is more important to me how he plays so the inadequate people should not pay attention and nerves. Focus on the game

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I ignore it and if it insults me too much I block the chat.

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i simply laugh and then when hes busto i laugh some more

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignoring them is the best. Also if you lose focus too insulting the game, and there are more chances that you can take advantage of your anger.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ignore and move one

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]1- doesn't answer[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]2- react aggressive just like him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]3- mock her aggressiveness[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]4- or would do something else.[/COLOR]​

Hi there jfofla, I would do something else:

1) Block the chat of the player
2) Print Screen offensive comments, sexism, racism, intolerance etc and send to the authorities.
3) Ignore and never answer a player like this. Focus on the game, these players want you to lose control and be a hater like they are.

Respect and fair play always! Good game and good luck at the tables!

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online game i first simply ignore them. If they are too stubborn and continue insulting i block the chat. If i see somebody doing it constantly i will simply report him.

In live game i would first warn the player to calm down and if he continues will ask the manager to come and solve the situation.

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online game i first simply ignore them. If they are too stubborn and continue insulting i block the chat. If i see somebody doing it constantly i will simply report him.

In live game i would first warn the player to calm down and if he continues will ask the manager to come and solve the situation.

I agree with this. Sometimes in live if the guy is a big fish and insult you, it's tough but you just have to persist and get his money. That's the best payback.

N

nicolaskcs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on how it happens, usually just ignore

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just ask them if mom knows they're on the computer.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends of what he said..
Or you dont answers... or you act like him..
I think its more intelligent from your parts if you forgot him .. and continue to play your games.:bandit:

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past, when I was just starting out in poker, I was often called a fish and I didn't like it.But after a while I realized that it still doesn't mean anything and continued to play my game.There is also a very important point to confuse you with a sudden dialogue from an unknown opponent at the table.I lost a tournament once because of this.Later stage of the tournament, on the hands of set and in each with me are beginning to speak.By the river, I had already lost.Keep yourself in hand and do not react to provocations.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
block chat or don't respond

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players reacting poorly

When players try to get under people's skin. I sometime make better jokes about myself to make them stop. Sometime it works sometimes I don't gl everyone. I'd like to think that today I could finally see the password for the freeroll on America's card room.

H

Hukkataga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just ignore and report them.

Dacruz27

Dacruz27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume he's on tilt so I try to take advantage on him ofc :D

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rudeness

I try not to pay any attention to them, because I consider them unworthy and inadequate players. Defective and flawed players who cannot understand obvious situations in poker. For example, when they have two aces and they are accidentally beaten by a weaker hand. It is completely incomprehensible why they immediately begin to write all sorts of nasty things. As if after that something might change in their game or the game of the one who accidentally defeated them. Maybe they think that they can knock the player out of their stable psychological state, and he will begin to make mistakes. Then it is all the more ugly, wrong and undeserved. In general, I relate to this with no understanding and negatively.:mad::mad::mad:

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online, just ignore the chat if you don't want to deal with it. I usually will spar with someone online if they have anything to say about my play...but it's so easy to ignore chat. At a live tournament, I usually have headphones and won't say anything. If you're playing poker, your eye needs to be on the prize. Don't let anyone else put you on tilt or alter how you play with his/her attitude.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ignore all chat, problem solved.:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I thank players like that for teaching bad words/phrases etc ;)

Top 10 Games