All rigged

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a super popular game with a lot of competition already
Develop yourself in it, and you will change your mind .

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see bots, everywhere... but i keep playing. Dont know why

C

Clean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried 3 poker platform partypoker, pokerstars, american carderoom and I noticed that they are all rigged the cards are programmed with player odds
Some times it makes you think that , when there are 3 kings on the flop, is no one shuffling the deck?

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You may not be making the best moves. Perhaps analyzing your game can help, studying the game can improve your game and change your perception of these poker sites.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is not so I play tournaments and see that during the tournament there are moments when the card goes well and when it is bad.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe in a way they are, all in their own way, to promote "fairness"

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We played better, but the referee judged in their favor ...

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may not be making the best moves. Perhaps analyzing your game can help, studying the game can improve your game and change your perception of these poker sites.

I analyzed the game well one of the proofs that it is rigged is the fact that the player with the most chips wins over the small ones
:D

Hello! I don’t think that everything is so radical and three rooms have conspired against you, perhaps your game is not going well? ☺
Best regards, Sergei.

I have all the proof that it is rigged don't worry I prepare a file to decrypt this software

poker is a super popular game with a lot of competition already
Develop yourself in it, and you will change your mind .
I have all the proof that it is rigged don't worry I prepare a file to decrypt this software
:motz::motz::motz::motz::motz:

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried 3 poker platform partypoker, pokerstars, american carderoom and I noticed that they are all rigged the cards are programmed with player odds

Blockchain technology could end your doubts. It works by randomly shuffling the cards, writing it to the blockchain, and then the cards are dealt. After the game, you can check if it fits with the notation in the blockchain.
It is very very meaningful usecase of blockchain.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I analyzed the game well one of the proofs that it is rigged is the fact that the player with the most chips wins over the small ones

Then you should compile a file with all your hand histories, where two players were all in before the river and calculate, how much equity the biggest stack had, and how often the biggest stack won on each poker site. It is of course nessesary, that you dont cherry-pick hands but include every single one, which fullfill these criteria. If the deviation is then boyond reasonable statistical explaination like say the 99,999% confidence interval, take it to the court and bring those bastards down. It is kind of strange however, that nobody has done this already, given that these sites have excisted for decades, and some players have millions of hand histories in their databases ;)

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blockchain technology could end your doubts. It works by randomly shuffling the cards, writing it to the blockchain, and then the cards are dealt. After the game, you can check if it fits with the notation in the blockchain.
It is very very meaningful usecase of blockchain.

I have analyzed things well before posting this message it is not doubts it is real
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I challenge everyone to show me that it's not rigged
proof 1 - 90% who have the most chips outweigh the small chips program to speed up the tournament ..
proof 2 - the players are rated from the start they win at the beginning after their odds gradually lost...
proof 3 - freeroll players are eliminated at a certain level rating program software

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
to be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it all depends on the skills, skill and experience of the player. If you lack patience, this does not mean that poker sites are rigged. But as an option, you can always find another hobby.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have analyzed things well before posting this message it is not doubts it is real
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If the software is closed, you never know how is programmed. Blockchain is technology, which is opened to check data for everyone. You can try how it works on CoinPoker.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Are you still playing at those rigged sites now that you have proof that they are rigged? :hmmmm2:

:bandit:

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reply at this

Are you still playing at those rigged sites now that you have proof that they are rigged? :hmmmm2:

:bandit:

proof 1 - 90% who have the most chips outweigh the small chips program to speed up the tournament ..
proof 2 - the players are rated from the start they win at the beginning after their odds gradually lost...
proof 3 - freeroll players are eliminated at a certain level rating program software

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I give this post one facepalm for each "proof" for a grand total of 3 facepalms.