All rigged

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they can do anything

I opened a thread about this not long ago and many members of this forum have explained to me that platforms take a percentage of money out of every game played, so they have no interest in handling anything and it keeps them out of trouble. With time and the results obtained I agree with them. And if a player has a big stack it is also possible that it comes from the bad decisions of these opponents. :rolleyes:
I regret to tell you that I do not share your ideas of course they take commissions but the poker program is poorly designed it favors large chips to speed up the tournaments and since they put this program so they can do anything so that ' are rigged

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant believe there has not been a merge. I was gonna "In b4 the merge" but it is now getting so long, maybe they wont merge?

But I will try anyway:

In B4 the merge!!!!

Oh, and, yea, what sense does "I know it is rigged" and "But I still play anyway" coming from the same person make?

Maybe OP is talking about play money tables, in which case the entire thread is a joke, as play money and real money play actually have very little in common. Or OP is talking about real money tables, in which case the quotes above come into play.

Still.....

In B4 the Merge!!

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed when I play bad online I lose - If I play my A game I mostly win ..

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U have to see this from a diferent angle, is not rigged just complex, study, learn, AND improve ur skills��

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Unfortunately, online poker platforms, for the simple fact of being managed by software, will always leave that mistrust in many players. To my understanding, there is nothing like live poker. God hands.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You hit the nail on the head, 100% I agree. That´s all I am going to say because it can not be proven nor do most people agree with us.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in the 'Rigged' accusation. However, being a programmer I do know that 'random' in poker software development is not 100% random because it uses a 'seed'. Still, not rigged.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter what proof the poker rooms show you, you will always doubt. just don't play this game, take care of your nerves.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Sure makes me wonder, as many times as I've had my Aces cracked and other premium holdings. However, last night at our home game, I had my pocket 10s rivered by AK suited to a flush. It happens. It reassures me that online poker is just like live poker.

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was several years ago. I flopped a set then lost to a higher set 5 times in a row. It happens. As Mike Sexton used to say "This is poker folks".

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how could you explain the one who has the most chips wins over the small chips especially if there are 2 or 3 players who have bet all their chips

This is not the case at the poker tables. The result is random. Some coincidences of incompatible factors are passed off by weak players as colluding against them.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes it seems so...Some minutes ago i flopped the nutflush and lost against runner runner full (me:a10s, opp:jk o)...than next hand u suck out the asses ;)

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad players are ALWAYS saying that online poker sites are rigged. Totally ridiculous. Suck it up buttercup and get better and stop blaming everything and everyone except yourself.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today i played 4 qualifiers for the Sunday Storm busted in all 4 of them and in all 4 cases it was an all in situation that resulted in my elimination......come on that must be proof

I´m to dumb to find the emojis so : smash head against wall lol

A

AshJen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They also can see your cards.

All formats use process of elimination.

Last edited by a moderator:
toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take advantage

You hit the nail on the head, 100% I agree. That´s all I am going to say because it can not be proven nor do most people agree with us.

who do not agree with us take advantage ...while he makes us win too :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I know for sure!! pokerstars is a 100% COMPLETE SCAM!!! Not a single doubt left!!!

I have always played at Betonline up until a year ago when I decided to move to Pokerstars as I moved home to a country where you can play on Stars.

I have played at Betonline for the past 5 years. Small ball, but still I was up a little bit and occassionally made some withdrawals.
Anyway I started pretty good at Stars in June last year, gradually increasing my small stakes bankroll until I decided to make my first withdrawal in May this year.

Ever since that withdrawal I am losing and losing and losing in pretty much all (mostly big) spots. AA, KK, QQ lose around 40% of the time. I win a flip around once in 4 times. AK against AQ for instance run as a coinflip. A7 against KQ... KQ wins most of the time. You name it.

I have just played my last MTT over there. Villain next to me called, raised and 3bet like crazy all the time even calling off with hands like 10 8s against a 3 bet shove from EP and he won every single all in!! Even called a 30 BB 3bet from MP whilst having a 40BB stack himself, winning with 7 10 of clubs against KK.
Explain that to me? Guess the guy knows how to play at Stars ;)

I finally got it in myself with a 15BB open shove with QQ and this villain called me instantly wih K 5o. K on the turn. The guy now chipleads with 3 times the stacksize of player in 3th.

The site is a shame for online poker. Nothing more nothing less. One big scam.

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see

This is not the case at the poker tables. The result is random. Some coincidences of incompatible factors are passed off by weak players as colluding against them.
no sir I noticed this event at 95% several times ... what would you do on partypoker it is very clear the poker software stops at a given moment to go see the odds of the players to deal the cards ca ce usually passes between the 4th card and the last

“There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see. There is no worse deaf man than the one who doesn’t want to hear. And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn’t want to understand.” ----------Ancient Proverb---------------

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no sir I noticed this event at 95% several times ... what would you do on partypoker it is very clear the poker software stops at a given moment to go see the odds of the players to deal the cards ca ce usually passes between the 4th card and the last

“There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see. There is no worse deaf man than the one who doesn’t want to hear. And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn’t want to understand.” ----------Ancient Proverb---------------

You may have a bad Internet connection or a technical failure. Sometimes my client doesn't work well either. I haven't played poker in a long time. In this case, you should contact the support service. If your obsession persists, you may want to see a psychiatrist. Or at least stop playing on this site. Maybe the situation will improve, you will calm down and life will get better.

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe hypocritical

You may have a bad Internet connection or a technical failure. Sometimes my client doesn't work well either. I haven't played poker in a long time. In this case, you should contact the support service. If your obsession persists, you may want to see a psychiatrist. Or at least stop playing on this site. Maybe the situation will improve, you will calm down and life will get better.

you do not deserve any answer but know as I already mentioned to a colleague of yours, there are 2 hypotheses either you are part of the poker site staff or you win with an illegal method ....I do not think that you are ignorant maybe hypocritical:D:D:D:D

L

ludinj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just lost 3 hands in a row with a 90%+ chanse of wining in the river

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't help but notice the chip leader winning heads-up most of the time. Or could be my delusion?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just lost 3 hands in a row with a 90%+ chanse of wining in the river

Many times I won a duel with the chip leader. And lost probably about equally. It doesn't mean anything. You are discussing some obscure comparisons. It can be any option, since it is random. And this can be repeated as many times as you want because random cards fall out. Only weak players talk like this, Aha I lost so everything is rigged what a nightmare this is a conspiracy against me. In fact, the problem is your dementia or a pathological disease, such as neurosis. Such players are not allowed to participate in poker games.

Darsno

Darsno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, online poker platforms, for the simple fact of being managed by software, will always leave that mistrust in many players. To my understanding, there is nothing like live poker. God hands.

And there you have it, folks. This is the crux of the problem. We’ll never be able to fully trust them. Some sites appear more trustworthy than others. Some sites seem to have the same kind of sh** runouts all the time, patterned even, patterns we never seem to see on other sites. Or live play either, for that matter. Hard to ignore it and pretend it’s random one you’ve seen it.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you do not deserve any answer but know as I already mentioned to a colleague of yours, there are 2 hypotheses either you are part of the poker site staff or you win with an illegal method ....I do not think that you are ignorant maybe hypocritical:D:D:D:D

I hope you will understand and make the right conclusions for yourself from communicating with me. If you can't win, then poker is not for you. Move on to something else. It will be better for you. Understand that everyone loses. A good player is distinguished by the fact that he knows how to use his chance when he has a period of excellent hands.