All rigged

P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see bots, everywhere... but i keep playing. Dont know why

Same here. Even when I doubt the integrity of the games.

Anyway, it's a lot of fun and I do win sometimes so game on.

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-the team -the affiliates -the partners -the players who win I don't know how?

If the software is closed, you never know how is programmed. Blockchain is technology, which is opened to check data for everyone. You can try how it works on CoinPoker.
I'm talking about software programming, not security !!!!!:pcguru:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I challenge everyone to show me that it's not rigged
proof 1 - 90% who have the most chips outweigh the small chips program to speed up the tournament ..
proof 2 - the players are rated from the start they win at the beginning after their odds gradually lost...
proof 3 - freeroll players are eliminated at a certain level rating program software

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
to be continued
you're the one claiming it's rigged, so you should be the one providing the proof.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
type on google poker is rigged i assure you that you will be surprised
no. you're making the claim. provide the proof from you own experiences, not a google search result.

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no. you're making the claim. provide the proof from you own experiences, not a google search result.

I have already mentioned 3, focus a little, I'm talking about the soft program, not about security and this is my absolute experience
"an intelligent program which goes towards its memory to find the odds of the players to destribute the cards and especially the 4th and 5th card "

Last edited:
O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's time to develop live tables and close online and everything will be good.

R

Raz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
N1QgnB7

I deposit a few bucks playing for 5 mins and this happens. called every bet with nothing.
Captu.jpg

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
proof 1 - 90% who have the most chips outweigh the small chips program to speed up the tournament ..
proof 2 - the players are rated from the start they win at the beginning after their odds gradually lost...
proof 3 - freeroll players are eliminated at a certain level rating program software
That's not proof, that's your opinion.

I'll give you another shot at the title seeing as you ignored it the first time round.

Are you still playing online poker now that you have all of this so called proof ??? :hmmmm2:

:bandit:
you're the one claiming it's rigged, so you should be the one providing the proof.
He doesn't want facts to get in the way of a good story mate.

:ciao:
type on google poker is rigged i assure you that you will be surprised
Nope, wouldn't be surprised at all, the googles are full of bullshit, the trick is having the ability to separate the bullshit from the fact, with a little bit of focusing you too may be able to discern the difference too. :ciao:

:top:
I have already mentioned 3, focus a little, I'm talking about the soft program, not about security and this is my absolute experience
"an intelligent program which goes towards its memory to find the odds of the players to destribute the cards and especially the 4th and 5th card "
Maybe you should do the focusing, you mentioned 3 opinions, you left out the proof.

Don't forget, the googles is full of bullshit about online poker.

:ciao:

N1QgnB7

I deposit a few bucks playing for 5 mins and this happens. called every bet with nothing.
Wait till you've played for 20 years, trivial stuff like that won't worry you.

:top:

Last edited:
toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have all the proof that it is rigged

When you are really thinking that you should stop playing poker. Easy?

irrelevant nothing to do with the subject

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
irrelevant nothing to do with the subject
It has a lot to do with the subject, I'll try again, It's a little bigger and darker now, maybe you might see it this time. It's a simple yes or no answer and you get the chance to add 1 more post to your post count, it's a win-win situation. Are you still playing online poker now that you have all this so called proof that you won't share with us??

Did you start this thread just to get your post count up to qualify for the freerollzzzzz ???

If you don't start supplying a little bit of proof the mods may have to delete this waste of space of a thread.

What did you think when you joined CardsChat, did you think you'd have a lot of people praising you for enlightening them about the evils of online poker, maybe if you showed some proof instead of your opinion the discussion may go in a different direction.

:icon_cat:

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried 3 poker platform partypoker, pokerstars, american carderoom and I noticed that they are all rigged the cards are programmed with player odds
Played 888 first week QQQQ flop , next day QQQQ flop , a week later QQQQ flop.

Are they rigged , you tell me..

I play freeroll because you cannot lose real money, only gain a few $. When gambling becomes a problem play Freeroll, :D

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has a lot to do with the subject, I'll try again, It's a little bigger and darker now, maybe you might see it this time. It's a simple yes or no answer and you get the chance to add 1 more post to your post count, it's a win-win situation. Are you still playing online poker now that you have all this so called proof that you won't share with us??

Did you start this thread just to get your post count up to qualify for the freerollzzzzz ???

If you don't start supplying a little bit of proof the mods may have to delete this waste of space of a thread.

What did you think when you joined CardsChat, did you think you'd have a lot of people praising you for enlightening them about the evils of online poker, maybe if you showed some proof instead of your opinion the discussion may go in a different direction.

:icon_cat:

I ignore your comment about the forum and the freerroll and people .... the first time I started playing online poker I quickly realized that it is rigged and since then I play just for fun so there is 2 possibilities either you are an affiliate or representative of a room or you play and win with cheating "no need proof just watch the cards deal" and to go further there is not only the three sites but all the rooms are rigged and your image is stupid FACEPALM

I think it all depends on the skills, skill and experience of the player. If you lack patience, this does not mean that poker sites are rigged. But as an option, you can always find another hobby.

yes you must have the experience do not following the big chips :D:D:D:D

~~~~~~~​

I am studying the poker software I know in advance that it includes a lot of odds combinations
- the large chips wins at 90% it depends on the opponent's odds acceleration of the tournament
- odds for loyal players
- odds for people who put a lot of money
- odds for staff

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes , I also have the tedency , when I lose , to blame the poker room , .

3 weeks ago , 22 9max 9 blinds MP+1 shove calls BB with more than 30 bb and KK ,
rigged ???
Yesterday headhunter tournament , 6max QJs 20 bigs UTG didn't bet2.5 saying it's rigged to lose cause somebody will shove , I call ,I lose as an underdog probably , insteade SB limped , flop 8910 :D , ,
rigged ?????
, some hands after this I got crazy , got A10o 18 bigs , 7max , UTG+2 (MP+! if you prefer) shouldn't even have raised this sh** , so many times only trouble ... , J high flop , 10 on the flop oron the turn don't remember , didn't slow down, not on the flop , not on the turn , called shove on turn , he had QJ , lost 45th of 1500 or 2000 players ,
rigged ???
Now I say F **** Me and My Decisions ....

:mad:

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I tried 3 poker platform partypoker, pokerstars, american carderoom and I noticed that they are all rigged the cards are programmed with player odds

Here's me thinking, the reason I'm not winning is because I'm a hopeless poker player. I feel a lot better now, knowing it's all rigged and not my fault.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I opened a thread about this not long ago and many members of this forum have explained to me that platforms take a percentage of money out of every game played, so they have no interest in handling anything and it keeps them out of trouble. With time and the results obtained I agree with them. And if a player has a big stack it is also possible that it comes from the bad decisions of these opponents. :rolleyes:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I analyzed the game well one of the proofs that it is rigged is the fact that the player with the most chips wins over the small ones
:D

I have all the proof that it is rigged don't worry I prepare a file to decrypt this software
:D

I have all the proof that it is rigged don't worry I prepare a file to decrypt this software
:motz::motz::motz::motz::motz:

You must be winning a fortune!!! But something tells me the opposite is true.... :confused:

I am studying the poker software I know in advance that it includes a lot of odds combinations
- the large chips wins at 90% it depends on the opponent's odds acceleration of the tournament
- odds for loyal players
- odds for staff

Totally ridiculous, unfounded statements. I personally dislike seeing posts like this as I believe it can sometimes have a negative effect on some newer players who are struggling & wanting to believe the reason why is something besides their own play. fwiw, newer players also typically don't have a true understanding about variance. It is also common for players (especially one's without a lot of experience) to think they are better at the game then they actually are.

B

Buwwows

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
- odds for loyal players
- odds for staff
So if you put loads of money in the odds will be in your favour? Thats sounds like you have every opportunity to "rig" the game to your benefit. Unless you are just suggesting everyone who isn't you has it bent ib their favour. Because let's face it-it can't be that you might not have the requisite skills or experience to be profitable!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Utter nonsense. Only weak players think that way. In fact, the game is fair.

toner70

toner70

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's me thinking, the reason I'm not winning is because I'm a hopeless poker player. I feel a lot better now, knowing it's all rigged and not my fault.

yes but I haven't lost anything I just play for fun if the rooms are like real poker at the table i will have bet a bit of money
:D:D:D:D

Utter nonsense. Only weak players think that way. In fact, the game is fair.

how could you explain the one who has the most chips wins over the small chips especially if there are 2 or 3 players who have bet all their chips

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. If you think like that, do not play online.

2. The regularitys are so high for the poker platforms that it is not even possible to rigg anything.

3. RNG is RNG.

My opinion.