ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I played with buyin 15 dollars. The biggest thing in my practice. And I was in the win 140 dollars.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not to remember but i think it was 27$ sit&go and i won nothing.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in a $ 109 tournament and I really liked it, but the result could be better.
$1000 Heads Up, pat on da back [lol], I won

Note: the $1K buy-in was a one time situation, but I had in the past played 3 or 4 $500 6 player sit and goes and a bunch of $100 6 player sit and goes. no satellites were involved, each buy-in came out of my pockets........ ouch....... the good ole days.

Last edited:
SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most expensive tournament for me so far was for 22$ and I went pretty well but busted just before the final table. I usually play at micro stakes and I hope to move up by limits.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about 11$ on Pokerstar tournament. Was kicked out quickly)))

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the million birthday sunday enjoyed very good structure very good tournament to play more the result was not very good fall near the itm who save future can play it again enjoyed it.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in a $ 109 tournament and I really liked it, but the result could be better.
I also played in the tournament for $ 109 , I've chosen this path, he got in late check in 5 minutes before closing! For the last 3 hours a lot of the opponents was eliminated, many were tired, it was late at night! The players made mistakes, and I played aggressively and broke into the prize area! But I was knocked out by the chip leader, on the river it collected a flush. he came 4 cards of the same suit :hahaha:

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2000 Dollar heads up sit n go bad bankroll management decision
At 2k you were most likely playing a pro

Did you just want to see how you would do against someone who played poker for a living, or did you just lose you mind.............. lol

I know I shouldn't talk lol

since I did play one and only one 1K headsup........but I managed to at least win that match lol .......... sorry for rubbing that one in :)

Take care

Last edited:
N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the Hard Rock in Hollywood FL, 10 years ago I played in $550 tournament. Was knocked out in my second hand when pre-flop I called an all-in with KK.

Went on a 20 hour run or so and walked out of there with over $4k profit from a cash game by the next morning.

Please consider having this thread moved to poker, the Lounge should be about everything else but poker and if poker only peripheral talk. :)
thank for the info.
yes I now know that I have been guilty of not placing my posting in the correct forums, but i will make sure going forward.

MorDa

MorDa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5,5 $. I'm not lucky in expensive tournaments(

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5000Kc~~ 215$ (Czech republik live Tournament)

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10,50 Bounty Hunters on GGPoker

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest buy-in was 0,50$ in a 9 man sit &go.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

My biggest buy in was a tournament with 120 $ .I prefer to play cash with a lot of money but i tried a high roller tournament.I made it well but out of prizes.

M

Mike D_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your post was an honest buy-in, then you have dethroned me as top dog for the buy-in in this post ........ lol

I would absolutely love to be able to play in those nose bleed games....... maybe in the next life :(

I doubt he means USD, it's RUB i guess.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$225 for a live tournament, and $75 for an online game.

A

AaaB0rat3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My largest buy is 20 € in sit&go. :D

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
my largest buy in was 215 for a Sunday million.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My largest online buy-in $100+10 tournament in Stan James Poker.
If I remember correctly, in the middle of last year I won the biggest ticket of my life.
This was a freeroll mini tournament series where only tickets could be won for the next tournament.
Initially flip, then normal. I won the last tournament,but in the $ 100 race I ran out. :(, and unfortunately there is no Stan James poker room anymore :(

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it counts.

$215
Sorry buy Satelliting in does not count. I was inquiring what was the largest amount any of Cardschat members personally spent for a tournament,

Winning a ticket is not the same as digging deep into your pockets and risking your own hard earned monies.