• Thread starter playinggameswithu
  • Start date
T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLO with decent (15+ minutes) blinds or NLH KO's. Both give one odds to cash w/ reasonable skills.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love progressive bounties and turbos...

8game and horse

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regular. I think my type of game fits better to regular.

snowonthis

snowonthis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hosting

Is it possible on ACR to host a Tourney???

snowonthis

snowonthis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Tourney

Bounty and Turbo either or works for me. Bounty knock out is the best in my opinion.:driver:

DSUMMER10

DSUMMER10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite tournaments are those "slow" ones, which are holdem. I play some PLO. In turbo + tournaments, we have to be more aggressive, and open up the range of hands, since there is little time for winning pots, a very risky type of game in my opinion. But there are those who like it, and who gets along well in this type of game.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite are nlhe turbo mtts. Slower makes me lose patience and start playing bad, and similarly hyper turbos are too fast for me to play well.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tournaments with increasing knockouts rather dynamic game and myklilities are full of obviously sick people who are far from poker))) and you can increase your capital quite well ...

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tournaments where there are just few players, when you get pleasure from the game, and there are no crazy players , like freerolls who all the time play in all-in

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'm interested in hold'em turbo and hyper-turbo.

ecoland

ecoland

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love 8-games because it is not as monotonous as single games. They should enter free tournaments for 8-games!:D

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say: where you win. But not. I win mostly in long tournaments. But after 2 hours you usually are tired and it's hard to play.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because i'm a low stack player i really enjoy playing BIG 0.55$ - 3.30$. I'm a pokerstars player so those are my favorite.

M

mjarom21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always liked the 6 max tournaments. It's a lot easier to get a grip on the table dynamic. I also like a good turbo tournament, it cuts down a lot of play to just a simple : is it your day to win, or not.. lol

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a Super KO PLO $12,500 guaranteed the other day. A lot of fun...so sick even top set is no good in PLO.

snowonthis

snowonthis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knockout is now my new favorite...it actually makes you work for it in my opinion...love it

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing 8 man $1.50 buy in double or nothing SNGs. I like 'em!

C

clyde86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
DEEP TOURNEYS for sure..I feel chip management is totally another level in deep tourneys....like when you get a nice stack and youre say 5th outta 600....Dont ever go all in with AA preflop to anyone that can take more than 80% of your stack...it's feels like the only way to lose but ppl too often don't fold it because they know theyre ahead...forget winning a hand...winning the tourney is much preferred

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deep stacks with long blind levels. Lots of time for better players to make things happen with skill and patience.