Are you taking CardsChat's Freerolls seriously or not?

Are you taking CardsChat's Freerolls seriously?

• I'm really not sure about that..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In the freerolls very important is field. I like freerolls only with good field. Most freerolls from CC Club are very good field. How I treat the game in freerolls depends only how is value buy-in from this freerolls!
Value buyin from freerolls = field (all players in freeroll) / prizes
Example. party poker satelite freeroll with 3 tickets $215.
Here prizes is $645. Average field about 65 players.
Average Value buyin from freerolls here is $10.
I play from the beginning this freeroll same as tournament with $10 buy-in. From first with skill!
In pokerstars daily average value buy-in from freeroll here is $0,60. In this I play same as very small tournament sitgo $0.50. First very loose game and only skill game when is semi final table. Here, I value time and I prefer in first period big stack in one moment or fast out!
Example in the league I play always with pleasure and I make every effort to win. This freerolls is very nice, becouse this is teams game!
I never play freerolls for all. Example daily PokerStars feerolls with very bad field (thousands players play to his $5). Imo it is a great waste of time and I am sorry for these people, whos play freerolls with very bad field!
Freerolls are are different. I look at benefits, enjoyment and time and from that I condition how I play freerolls!
IMO freerolls should be with be first very fast, and next when 10% players slow blinds!
It's nice if some CC freerolls with smaller value buy-in from this freeroll will be also faster, not only 10 minutes blinds!

Freeroll Passwords