Are you taking CardsChat's Freerolls seriously or not?

Are you taking CardsChat's Freerolls seriously?

• I'm really not sure about that..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, so something very unusual happened today. I actually got some good hands, and some of them actually won. That hasn't happened in weeks. I lied - it's been months. Feels nice for a change. It would be REALLY NICE if it were to last.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to take the weekly $200 freerolls far more seriously than the $100 daily freerolls.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was when I was eligble, woring my way back in now..Loved playing with my friends

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got me 3 cats 2 big hungry daags that look like will be probably eat me if i dont win and feed them it dont get more serious than that lol Jus kidding good luck guys

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will always attempt to play each situation optimally. I mean why even bother if you're not? It doesn't take that much more effort/focus to play well & definitely doesn't take more 'time'. So... if you're playing, why not try to win?

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to take them free rolls more seriously and they tournaments are a step above free rolls. I do however have a hard time in them due to the hour. I have small kids and I get distracted because it's their bedtime and they need help getting into bed. I do tend to donk off chips. I have even signed up to play and never made it to the table when time to start.

W

WarawaK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker.And I love winning to.So ya I play to win.It even pisses me of more when I lose in a freeroll because I spent the time playing.I dont play for money online in canada(that's where I live) because online gaming/gambling is Exempt from the Criminal Code of Canada:eek:.I have read the laws and regulations for my country and bots are 100% legal:mad: and software can legally be manipulated:mad:So in Canada online gambling is a total farse and any Canadian who deposits money is 100% guaranteed to say bye bye to that money.:mad:But I do frequent many real live gaming tables in my country.And like I said I really enjoy card playing.:cool:

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that playing tournaments of your favorite community is always pleasant

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I take them very seriously. They have helped me a lot to improve my game.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing poker.And I love winning to.So ya I play to win.It even pisses me of more when I lose in a freeroll because I spent the time playing.I dont play for money online in Canada(that's where I live) because online gaming/gambling is Exempt from the Criminal Code of Canada:eek:.I have read the laws and regulations for my country and bots are 100% legal:mad: and software can legally be manipulated:mad:So in Canada online gambling is a total farse and any Canadian who deposits money is 100% guaranteed to say bye bye to that money.:mad:But I do frequent many real live gaming tables in my country.And like I said I really enjoy card playing.:cool:
This is totally untrue,,,i`ve deposited once last year($10),,,and have withdrawn a few times in the last year,,,, :dancing2:(and Canada doesn`t tax lottery or Poker winnings)

Last edited:
lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It seems like weekend play is much looser than weeknight play. Games used to be a lot tighter, IMO .

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Seriously, or at least I try to.

I even play massive field freerolls to see how well I run and it is the best feeling when you bink a 10k field.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a serious game. MTT. Looking forward to the day when I will be admitted to the club and then I will know more about this game.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always belong to CC freerolls in earnest! But sometimes I play under having) a drink And then my game limps put it mildly))

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to take them seriously or the Sharks here will eat you up.
Says the right person... Ehehehe. :playingbaCouldn't say myself better, Joe! :icon_thum

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is totally untrue,,,i`ve deposited once last year($10),,,and have withdrawn a few times in the last year,,,, :dancing2:(and Canada doesn`t tax lottery or Poker winnings)

+1 Canada is one of the best places to be if you want to play online :top:

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By having many regular players, it is a good opportunity to improve our game, the prizes also help a lot

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends

any freeroll that's not over crowded with a decent prize I play seriously, It gets hard though playing 2k people for 3 or 4 bucks though or less . back when we had access to all the sites and they were competing for business you could play amazing freerolls hell they were basicly what a 5.00 buyin tourney would be .
crazy poker had a daily tourney, 500 1st place it was very easy to take that serious and was very worth it.

J

Jandea85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am talking seriosuly abour ChardChat poker because i whant to join it!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am playing other real tournaments no. If I am broke I know what tournament money can do.....so I take it serious.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I'm taking cardchats seriously because I want to build a bank roll in Americas Cardroom without depositing money.

T

triplstacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play CC freerolls seriously. The competition and the prizes are decent for someone who made a bankroll playing freerolls.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i take it seriously
tournaments are excellent, and the players are very hard
an invaluable experience, and an excellent chance to increase your bankroll

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I'm serious about the cards chat freerolls.

Of course, I'm serious about the cards chat freerolls. These are very good tournaments that are practically no different from MTT or SNG and in which you can win good money, despite the fact that the entrance to them is free. I really love and respect these tournaments, thanks a lot of Chat Chat cards for that give us the opportunity to participate in them.

Freeroll Passwords