Winning a freeroll tournament is harder than winning other types of tournaments?

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
up to the middle of the tournament there is not much difference, but the more you approach the final table, the less chances you have, you simply should not give them a chance to beat yourself

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the freeroll there are players of various levels. They always pay all in with no clue or fear of the risk. This variation of players makes a frreroll tournament become quite difficult to win as it has to have luck, patience and skill.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
they are totally diferent in freerolls it will be lots of all in for players who doesn't care to loss early if they're lucky keep playing if you are patient and wait for a good hand youll be able to pass the first stage of the tournament but if you play to tight the blinds will decrease your stack very fast due in this type of tounament mostly of them are super turbo ... i rather to take a shot with a decent hand if i see players who are playing crazy if my table they're calm and normal player I stick to my game normally tight in the first stages

Good Luck!

Boltun

Boltun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker Tournament Types Tournaments are available in many styles and ... Freerolls A freeroll tournament is a multi-table tournament in which there is no entry ...