6. etc etc etc

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For beginning in poker its better to play free rolls.but u should proggress because u ll be on the aame level too long...

Sent from my LG-D724 using CardsChat mobile app

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You do better because you can't lose. You have unlimited free tries to profit and won't lose that profit by losing freerolls.

Andrei Lisovets

Andrei Lisovets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At me the same situation, in freerolls won 1 $, 3 $, then played for this money but lost everything.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in freerolls does not require concern for personal money and so the player is more relaxed and free to play. And this, ironically, makes a profit.

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly because people don't take them seriously, while you do. Playing your A game..

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay this is my answer for me. I was raised dirt poor. That was over 50 years ago when I was a kid. I still hang on to every cent I can. Someone once told me don't play with scared money. So it's easier for me to play freerolls because there is no cost for me.
I'm not saying I don't play for real money, just saying why it's easier for me to play freerolls.

T

TinskiM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolles too. The best are qualifiers. When I am in a the big tournament final, I never cash it. Maybe to much stress?

H

hunni311

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the classic happiness in misfortune. I had the same problem to start with. It is because the many beginners with little experience to participate in freeroll tournaments, so my experience. in tournaments with buy in (especially those with high buy in) are more pros and players with experience, so they are a bit more difficult. It mostly depends on the amount of buy-in. That would be my explanation to your situation. My tip, go through again as you play and then improve it. Have you the best tips from professionals to have won the already bigger tournament (like wsop champions and others) or have brought it far. I have also made and I have improved my game by lengths.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In buy-in, more powerful players are possible

W

WildHamster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, if buy-in is lower, tournament is easier to play. Probably we can determine buy-in for freeroll tournaments as (prize pool/total number of players) and it's value is usually very small.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls do not have buyin ,so you will play in your step ,may be will became aggressive ,not tight type

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you do better in Freeroll because there is less pressure so you play with more confidence or take some risks that pay off compared to playing with money.

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the freeroll you not lose your money.

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many playerd play very well on freerolls. But on buy in tournament not won much money

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls people ready to take risk. Because its free.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
low level of concentration of good players

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people playing freerolls tend to play more aggressive then buy in tournaments play passive and aggressive when they have a hand or top cards in preflop

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think freerolls are really much harder to play than tournaments with a cash buy-in.

I think freerolls are really much harder to play than tournaments with a cash buy-in. In freerolls, players do not regret chips and often go all-in on any card. I think that's why you are more lucky in freerolls and you often win money. When I play freerolls I often take risks and if luck with me I often win prizes. This can explain the psychology of man.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think that freerolls are harder to play, i allways get called from some fish and lose... because he don't worry to lose its a freeroll, he will think about that move twice if he put in real money in that tournament.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because he don't worry to lose its a freeroll, he will think about that move twice if he put in real money in that tournament.
I highly doubt it, there are players in micro MTTs that will play ATC just to see a flop.
I'm in a tournament right now where a couple players were seeing the flop 80-90% of the time.
They both got knocked out.
If your not playing cash games yet, be prepared for some real money badbeats, don't expect people to play smarter just because it's cash.

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free rolls

I really don't know why, but I have more success in freeroll.
I had won the last CC freeroll on BCP....

When I use my winning to register to a tournament with buy-inn ;

I win nothing, nothing,nothing, or I win the minimum price...

Another time, I had won another freeroll.
We were 1583, I won $5.43 after 6 hour...

When I talk of this with some member here, all of you say that freeroll is more harder to cash in it...

I play at no limit coin poker and they have free rolls

A

AJantwan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP didn't give all the specifics, but one thing that I find harder about buy-ins vs. freerolls is the re-buys or re-entries or long late registration periods. You don't have re-entry or re-buys in free rolls, and the late registration is usually a lot shorter too.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me is about the same and yes is that thing you didn't pay for tournament that make you play more loose in freerolls.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It's very interesting and I earn Freerolls and proved that everything is psychological basis. After not pay entrance is clear that there is nothing to lose that is, released in the game. I did that then I played with the money paid tournaments and still won because I was with the attitude that money is not mine ... Many people have bankroll namely by Freerolls. Friend with everyone begins :)