ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is very true. The key is to stop giving your money away, and become a profitable player. Stop complaining about poker sites and learn the game instead, its actually very easy to beat at low stakes, with simple sensible basic poker strategy. Not saying I make a fortune, but I don't give 'poker' more money than I take out.

Linking to my above answer. This is a genuine advice by the way. Imagine if you actually devoted the time to learn how to play poker better, rather than coming up with vague patterns, without any actual data you can share with us. What time have you wasted here? You could have been studying spin and go strategy instead.

You need to be pretty special at micro stakes spin and goes to beat the rake of 7% on GG.

No, this pattern does not happen to me as its not real, not based in fact or is even any kind of sensible comparison to make.
Well, I don't want to convince anyone about this, I'm just passing on data that I collected after a solid test, even if I wanted to I couldn't tell you otherwise, that's it from, I hope everyone has success with spin & go, but it's a pattern that happens to me, and I can't change that observation.

And I'm happy that this pattern doesn't happen to you, because if it did you would have the same reasons for coming here to open this topic, good luck to you.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why does it matter if your opponent hits a pair on the flop? You may be going through a period in your games where this just happens. More importantly, are you hitting any draws? If so, then what is the matter if they hit bottom, middle or top pair on the flop? Sometimes that is what drives them to keep coming along for the turn and the river.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why does it matter if your opponent hits a pair on the flop? You may be going through a period in your games where this just happens. More importantly, are you hitting any draws? If so, then what is the matter if they hit bottom, middle or top pair on the flop? Sometimes that is what drives them to keep coming along for the turn and the river.
The pair on the flop shows a trend that does not match the equality statistics for the two opponents.

So, when it comes to bluffing and raising, it makes all the difference in the game.

If it favors a player, he will feel more confident to play, being a factor that influences the final result.

Anyway, I leave this matter closed, I have nothing more to say.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The pair on the flop shows a trend that does not match the equality statistics for the two opponents.

So, when it comes to bluffing and raising, it makes all the difference in the game.

If it favors a player, he will feel more confident to play, being a factor that influences the final result.

Anyway, I leave this matter closed, I have nothing more to say.
It's a valid point that you will be less likely to bluff your villain if he connects with the flop. I hope you update this thread later after you get another few months of volume.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is simply such a game, I want to see the failures of other players, then we will better understand what poker really is

imagine that you can only lose in poker, then there will be nothing to worry about if it really happens
but if you manage to win sometimes, it will be a great joy

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ZenonBR,
I am afraid that most attempts to discuss bizarre percentage plays or boards will result in posters thinking you are complaining about losing. Years ago I made a post asking whether any other players very occasionally seem to be certain of what the river card will be when it completes a straight, because it happens very occasionally (perhaps once a month) to me. I wondered whether it could be because I had seen that hand previously (I had been regular player for five years or so on several different sites).

The only replies were that I must expect variance. I admit I was so annoyed that I didn't come back to the site for years. But now understand that so many people think that the cards are 'rigged' that it annoys those who don't, and they want to make this clear at every opportunity (I don't think they are rigged and never have. Why would cards be rigged at micros stakes?)

But your original post can't be given a considered reply because any testing you have done would not have been large enough, or under exactly-controlled conditions to come to a definite conclusion. We just have to accept that bizarre cards fall for a long time both in our hands and on boards (I had AA twice in succession recently and once had AA three times in four hands). But it's good that you took the trouble to do the testing. Well done.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I don't want to convince anyone about this, I'm just passing on data that I collected after a solid test, even if I wanted to I couldn't tell you otherwise, that's it from, I hope everyone has success with spin & go, but it's a pattern that happens to me, and I can't change that observation.

And I'm happy that this pattern doesn't happen to you, because if it did you would have the same reasons for coming here to open this topic, good luck to you.

Well dont worry, u wont convince anyone with half a brain.

The few observations u made have nothing to do with "data collected" and "solid test" 😆😆😆 ur post is just another observation of someone who does not understand variance and samplesize.

Yes, other so called "Riggies" might come here to open similar threads too. At least u got that right.

C

Cerniera

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I did a lot of testing on the pokerstars spin & go game and the same pattern always repeats itself.

The tests were about the probability of making a pair on the flop against the opponent, checking until the river to see the opponent's cards and forming a pair on the flop.

The patterns that are repeated are 4 to 1 on average, that is, every four rounds my opponent hits 3 rounds of any pair on the flop, while I hit 1 for every 4 rounds on average.

This pattern repeats itself most of the time.

But the question is why?

If the chances of hitting a pair on the flop should average 50-50 for both.

And when it comes to variation in luck, I understand that sometimes the opponent can hit the flop more often, but when this pattern is repeated in most games it makes us question the probabilities.

If on average the chances considering the variation would be 50 to 50% then why does this 4 to 1 pattern repeat itself with me.

Am I very unlucky?

Is it a fair distribution system in spin & go?

Leave your opinion and experience with pokerstars spin & go.
spin and go bluff 90% of players

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
your at there mercy,who knows

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well dont worry, u wont convince anyone with half a brain.

The few observations u made have nothing to do with "data collected" and "solid test" 😆😆😆 ur post is just another observation of someone who does not understand variance and samplesize.

Yes, other so called "Riggies" might come here to open similar threads too. At least u got that right.
I don't worry about alienated people.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't worry about alienated people.
Ok so how much data did u collect exactly for that test? Spin and goes have a lot of variance and u need many thousand games i guess.

Thanks.

M

MartinV96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think that its more healthy to look just at bad luck than to look at bots or something like that. Whats in your control as a poker player is the improvement at studying the game and making the probabilities your friend. You are going to have bad days with not a single amount of luck and you are going to have lucky rivers that will save you and get you a nice pot. Hopefully this will help on your journey, have a great day!