Why do you play a lot

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s fun and the energy and feelings it gives you are unlike lots of things. It’s adrenaline pumping. Like doing something x treme. Poker is x treme.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a lot of poker for many years, but then I switched to sports betting because I didn't have time to spend 3-4 hours in a poker tournament everyday. Now, I'm playing a lot of online poker because of the social distacing caused by the coronavirus and there are no good sports to watch or bet :(

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play hold'em. I am not interested in other games. But I play one tournament a day. Very rarely two. I wonder how many tournaments can be played in one day. And are there any victories? The more a player plays the more tired. The question is ... why do you play a lot
You just make a difference in life and enjoy playing 1 tournament a day. If you want to earn this understandable delo is not enough. At least 10 tournaments per day. Of these 2-3, somewhere the all-in will not go, somewhere the card will be bad, you just fold it, well, for the rest it is possible to go to the prizes and win something.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order to win money, you need to play the distance and for this you need to play a lot. The law of poker.

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Why I play a lot? I guess its just addictive ;)

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often, when you quickly leave a tournament, you immediately want to play another one, and it turns out that you can play 3-4 tournaments a day. Ludomania is bad, mkay

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golf courses are shut so I play poker ��

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker, I play about 3-4 hours a day, sometimes more, everything depends on the game.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still studying and playing a little, for the most I still do not have enough free time. I play because it's just interesting. I have not used my money for the game yet.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot because of the COVID-19 lockdown, I play 2-4 tournament a day in free roll.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, thanks for the post.

I play 3 tables at the same time, as I don't have the patience to play just one and my game level is not affected. But I have seen videos of players that play more than 20 at the same time, even using Holdem manager for me this is absurd haha.

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play hold'em. I am not interested in other games. But I play one tournament a day. Very rarely two. I wonder how many tournaments can be played in one day. And are there any victories? The more a player plays the more tired. The question is ... why do you play a lot
The important thing is that we focus our attention on only one thing and, thus, obtain success instead of frustrations. it happens in poker. It will not be possible to divide the attention with tiredness

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best is to play at least 4 games at the same time. this reduces the effect of variance on your game and improves your luck of winning to be a profitable player.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only when there is time for this. And the time that I spend on the game depends on how long I managed to stay in the tournament.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really love to play poker and the reason for that is the adrenaline in your body while playing in the action of the tables. The main reason everyone should play is for fun. The main target should not be the money. Yes, it is very exciting when you win and get money, but you should recognise that poker is not only money. You have to know your limit and when you see you are not happy and you are starting to lose, that means you should stop, go to do something else and play again on the next day when something else will be in your mind. That is the way I follow since 2012.
About how many tournaments one player should play - it depends on the person. I can play whole day, if that makes me feel good, especially if there are some prizes listed into my bank account. If you feel good you can play all day.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play a lot, you need to align the variance with the correct and adequate game, for profit.
But I, like you, can’t play much, it takes a lot of time, but you still have to deal with theory and deal with poker hands. I think that professionals and people who earn money in poker need to play a lot.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the more games you play per day - - - the less chance of winning.You play a lot-you get more tired.The more you get tired,the less you win.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play so I can learn. I play all the freerolls that I can so i can learn the game of poker. I'm not very good even though i have won a few $

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day ... 3-4 MTT in several rooms.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play maybe 2 MTT a day......... which is a lot if you run good........I play a lot becasue i really like this phenomen called "POKER". I never get boring...

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only play in the evenings, so I play one, two tournaments a day, but that's enough for me.

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before andemia I played less but after that I spend all day on the computer

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play alot because i love the game and wanting to continually get better and improve. also, would LOVE to bink some random tourney and treat my poker hating wife to a nice meal hahah