What's the optimal or best time to late register?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, 10 minutes is ideal. you play for almost an hour, a john enters at 55 minutes and gives allinn, one, two or more times and ends up taking someone who has been playing since the first minute, this is too much

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how much stack you will have if you use late registration. I think for a comfortable game you need a stack of at least 40-60bb. For a knockout tournament, I think at least 60bb, otherwise it will be difficult for you to get knockouts. In these tournaments, they matter more than hitting the money.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For bounty tournaments register in the beginning. Because you lose EV the more later you register to those. For regular speed tournaments its fine to register when the starting stack is like 30bb.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't like to enter late into a tournament, even with the blinds still low, i feel it affects my playability, i like to enter early.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Till about the half of the late registration time is the safer time to buy in a tournament. Because the blinds are not big compairing with the available starting chips.