What's better all-in and die or to pass and live?

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Is there the option of pushing all-in and live ? it seems much better :)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
You don't know will you die if you go all-in?! If I know it then I will newer play it if I die. So I risk sometimes or even not. That is question. Answer depend on to many thinks, so everyone must decide all-in or not.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
sometimes when you have a good project with so many outs seems to be good to make an all-in but that's tricky!
Yes, it's not difficult, friend, if you have a great hand, you need to take risks and try to take the maximum from this hand

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never fear death in poker when you get your chips in first. My balls shrink when a big boy shoves his big stack into the middle, before I get to act.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The title of this thread is appropriate in my experience - all-in and die. I agree it’s appropriate in specific circumstances but it just never works for me.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Going all-in is always a difficult choice. If you have a premium hand you can get a bad beat or everyone else runs away and you are left with a paltry pot. If you have a speculative hand you are playing Russian roulette and the door may open for you... Assessing your position and studying the players at the table is key to improving your odds.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
"What's better all-in and die or to pass and live?"

Probably the correct answer is neither.

Organize a Home Poker Game