Players who shove each hand after losing an important hand

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BY FAR my pet peeve is all in donkeys who go all in with any 2 cards in any position at any time. It just ruins the flow of the game, and for me it makes me second guess why I play when it happens in big tourneys in big positions.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
the players who go allin multiple times one after another, one after another, and who are lucky and blow up AK, AQ AJ, AA, KK, QQ, and hit them and triple with their trash, several times I have collided with them. They only do that at free tournaments, of course, and at micro limits.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with the opinions of this thread ,,,, but my learning point of these players who raffle it with any pair of cards or play in this type of free or micro-limit tournaments, do not forget that we are here to learn of mistakes that later will help us not to make them ... let's take all this as a learning initiation to win in the long term ... I think that what we should not do is not get out of our game, learned strategy, the solid game that we are building, for it to be worthwhile, we have to play our game, whatever your position, in the long term, those who pay today with any game, are the ones that tomorrow will give us money, which is really what the vast majority of us are looking for future ,, fish, I would say, that excellent for them ,,and gain for the one who waits and waits to play poker ,,, a lot of patience, tranquility and tries to play your poker and that the villain plays his ... in the short term we will win .. persevere and you will win ..

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a short stack, you have to go all-in. When changing the table, there is no problem if you play according to gto.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When someone lose a big stack of chips and starts tilting

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This one is good and bad, but…

When you have a top 10 stack and there are 40+ other tables and 3 other top 10 stacks are at your table.

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally my answer would be simple people who tell bad beat stories, But after the last few days I have had it is getting easier and easier to sympathise with them, otherwise you standard stuff would be eating with bare hands and then touching chips

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is [My] Poker Pet Peeve?

Poker is a beautiful game. There is heartbreak as well as elation but I think my biggest pet peeve is people limping into hands. I will not go into details as to why because I done want to give away any free information to my opponents but it drives me crazy to have players limp into a hand ahead of my action. Whenever I see it happen, I assume that the players are not very seasoned. I may just been venting because I have had a very tough couple of days this week in my pursuit of a Venom seat on ACR. I feel like it may be time to take a break for a few days but I have to continue to pursue this Venom seat while the opportunity is still available. I do plan to take a break after the Venom and spend some time studying. It may be time to brush up on my game a bit.

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when ppl tank for a very long when there is no decision to be made at very start of a tournament I cut the time bank time down

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My poker pet peeve is taking bad beats, i mean someone had to say it right???

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pet peeve is when in a cash game the other player asks to see your hand after you muck it.

U

uknovaboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When bad players criticize you for bad play

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is when somebody calls my all in with AA with 82, 73 or K2 and wins. All three actually happened to me.

Yes, this. Although my actual peeve with this is the snap call with that garbage type of hand. Big stacks calling, yeah i get that, i do the same if you're BB and it's not much more, kinda mandatory (yes, i hate doing it with low crap). It's the snap calls by someone where it's 50-80% of their stack or whatever. Who actually sits there, getting close to the bubble and thinks "I don't care what happens in front of me, i'm calling anything or jumping all in with this awesome looking 7,3o." They obviously know something i don't, that's for sure.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pet peeve while at the poker table is when someone gets mad when they get beat with a suck out or gets beat by a worse hand preflop. We don't know what cards are going to come out on the flop, turn or river. I have been beaten this way many times. It really doesn't matter if the opponent had worse cards at the beginning, if their hand improves and mine does not there is nothing I can do about it. That's the fun and pain of it is it not?

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pet peeve playing online poker and when people stall even though the tables are all timed and its down to hand per hand tables

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good cards when im accidentally in sit out :(

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i admit to that ...

My pet peeve playing online poker and when people stall even though the tables are all timed and its down to hand per hand tables
but sometimes i am watching another table finish it's play before i make a decision . not sure if you meant to say the other tables are done with the current hand . that would indeed be annoying , but even then i could see a reason to do it . perhaps a short stack due to get the BB might be posted allin if the level moved up.15 or 30 seconds of stalling might give your low stack a greater chance of cashing .

S

SnatchNRun87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pet peeve is just the days when the cats aren't in fa or no matter howlong you hold off to call anything you just don't get NY kind of hand to give you a chance to call anything

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The late-stage bully moves..

Later in MTT, you are hanging in there, stack-wise. An observant bully notes you are playing TAG, so they make shoves, semi-shoves to steal the blinds, or first round of bets.
That is very annoying.
But if you stay in the tournament long enough, the bullies crap out often, surprised when they get called on their shoves.

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chasers

I am a low stakes poker player and when I play against players who chase back door flushes and primarily straights I get pretty annoyed a lot of the time. In general I am okay with it because the odds are usually in my favor which makes it easy for me to rake a pot if everything goes as planned. However, there is an individual that I play with that cannot be bet off the table if he has a draw. As a result I win a lot against him, however, I find myself losing more to him than anyone else. I understand its give and take, however, it is frustrating how often he makes his draw and its a pet peeve of mine because in the long run its not a great strategy for him, yet, he still takes all my chips consistently head to head in these types of hands.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 2 pet peeves - people that let the timer run out every single hand and people that push all-in every single hand.

I understand the strategy of letting the timer run when you are down to a couple big blinds and the tourney is almost ITM but otherwise, I don't see the purpose of it except to annoy the other players.

And pushing all-in every single hand is super annoying because some people actually play poker for the strategy and they want to actually play a hand.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting to play poker, we accept the rules and conditions that exist in this game. Just like all other players obey these rules, everyone is in one and the same situation, so I don't see anything wrong with that.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest is when they move you to another table, and into the BB shortly after you just paid it. This happens WAY less than it used to at 888 with the newest software tho...