I prefer 6-max NL Holdem mostly.

But honestly my best game is the one I won xD

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather play at the tables for 9 players than at the tables for 6 players.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like tables with eight players or more. This is because I do not like to use bluffs and play mostly on good cards.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine seems to be 6 max no limit holdem.. not sure why yet but I think because its easier for me to play against fewer players..

I seem to do well in mtt's. I don't know if it's the patience involved or the thrill of making it through a big field but I usually feel the most comfortable in fields over 200. I've final tabled quite a few live and taken down a bunch as well. I think the biggest thing is I really love the grind of making it deep in a big tourney. Finding soft spots, the adrenaline of flips (which I actually try to avoid), and just making deep runs.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to do well in mtt's. I don't know if it's the patience involved or the thrill of making it through a big field but I usually feel the most comfortable in fields over 200. I've final tabled quite a few live and taken down a bunch as well. I think the biggest thing is I really love the grind of making it deep in a big tourney. Finding soft spots, the adrenaline of flips (which I actually try to avoid), and just making deep runs.

fishfood.. do you mean online or live?

M

mrverceddy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Mtts better than caash because im better pre than postflop

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Like you, my favorite game is 6 Max NLHE, with fewer players and it is easier to play aggressively and identify fishes and donkeys.

I won a lot of money playing this kind of tournaments.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 and 9 handed KO tournaments i like, because i have posibility to make bounty,
and go for prize before i play in the finish of tournament;)

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 8 or 9 handed Omaha hi-lo. I find the game more challenging to play than hold'em because there are more cards in play and the h--lo aspect makes for some very interesting hands.

J

Jerrico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My best game seems to be anything I'm not the greatest but I do get the job done I just wish I could start making it into the final tables

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 8 or 9 handed Omaha hi-lo. I find the game more challenging to play than hold'em because there are more cards in play and the h--lo aspect makes for some very interesting hands.

I like this game for the same reasons plus the excitement..hi lo can get crazy!

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like mtt turbo.
I study a poker playing this.

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full-ring No Limit Omaha Hi-Lo. It is close between full-ring and 6-max but the main difference is No Limit vs Pot Limit. People really don't understand shoving/calling ranges in NLO8 like they do in NLHE. You can find amazing spots on the turn where you can overshove to great effect.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just the opposite. I seem to do better at 9 player tables than I do 6 player tables. I think it's because it's harder to read all my glaring tells when there are more players to think about. I should play 6 player tables to work on my game more.

Have you tried phil helmuths book on tells that he coauthored eith joe navarro? It can really help you adjust the info you reveal and also can help you control what others see... if you know they are using yoyr info you can use it to your advantage.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like 9 handed NLH the most because the majority of tournaments are structured for 9 at a table. I like to play tight and see the BB come way as little as possible so having 9 players at the table suits that play. 6 max is a lot more action packed and you have to get involved a lot because the blind is always coming around, for that reason i don't really play 6 max. I Have seen some 8 handed tourneys which is kind of strange but i don't mind the 8 handed game either.

Top 10 Games