What would you do if you were at this situation? No raises preflop..

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To many chips in the pot you're getting basicly 3:1 and you have at least 40% odds to win the pot... a lot of times even 50%... so yes - shoving is a +ev mov here, definitly :)

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I notice in the lobby that there are multiple players with a blind or two left and the min cash is of significant value. I might consider folding. Other wise it is an Easy decision. All in. We don't play to just min cash. We play to win.

I would never consider just calling. Too much of my chips would be in the middle and it gives the original raiser a chance to fold on the turn if I hit my card. All or nothing. The re-raiser is all in regardless.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said we should be shoving preflop with this stack size and any decent holding . But after seeing this flop there is no way we can fold now , we have a ton of equity even vs sets . It being a limped pot should also mean all of our outs should be fairly live in this situation .

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I notice in the lobby that there are multiple players with a blind or two left and the min cash is of significant value. I might consider folding. Other wise it is an Easy decision. All in. We don't play to just min cash. We play to win.

I would never consider just calling. Too much of my chips would be in the middle and it gives the original raiser a chance to fold on the turn if I hit my card. All or nothing. The re-raiser is all in regardless.
"All or nothing" Yes as we know poker is a game of entertainment, fun for others but if you play poker too much longer, it's really a gamble. Do or die, LOL

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi!
most times its a great spot to shove there
you are commited and its a +ev situation to go all in with 1 or 2 opponents
i would like to know the stage of the tournament there.there are some times in the bubble that is better for you to just call there

S

somersetlad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems with the odds your getting it is a simple case of shoving in. However if it's a satelite or a bubble where min cash would mean a great deal then you could argue a fold. If it's a standard spot though simple shove.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This depends on situation like your stack size,position,blinds as well as your opponents via-versa and what table you are playing at is most importand clike cash table or SNG or tourney. as people go allin in sng or in tourney but in cash games people try to take advantage example:
you JcKc, OPPONENT QdJd
you are at co and he is at bb
you bet 4bb and he called
flop came Ad 10d 9c
what you pick?
allin , bet or re-raise?

Z

ZeeCpt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree you shouldn't limp QJ PF, Shove or fold depending on the stage of the tournament. This is a weird hand. What does this Button have to raise here, that was no good to Bet PF.. KX definitely. If he was just drawing too, he wouldn't raise. Now if it's KsXs, you're screwed, otherwise you're 65% favorite I think. It's nasty cause everyone limped. But I think shove here is only wrong if you stand to gain a lot from one of them busting out (Literal bubble).
I gamble here every time.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree you shouldn't limp QJ PF, Shove or fold depending on the stage of the tournament. This is a weird hand. What does this Button have to raise here, that was no good to Bet PF.. KX definitely. If he was just drawing too, he wouldn't raise. Now if it's KsXs, you're screwed, otherwise you're 65% favorite I think. It's nasty cause everyone limped. But I think shove here is only wrong if you stand to gain a lot from one of them busting out (Literal bubble).
I gamble here every time.
Cheers :)

He has Ks 10c, turn 2, river 2.. #rig

MrEsprectro

MrEsprectro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALL IN! So few BBs left, and so many outs!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You tell me. Assuming they both call there will be 41k in the pot not including your 13k which is about 3.1 to 1 on your money. Now lets say one flips over AA and one flips over KKK set... your odds of winning according to the cards chat odds calculator are still 36.41% in this they both have monster hands scenario. So I think a jam option is fine what do you think?

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its an easy call with only a few BB left and you should shove it preflop.

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we have 15 outs here and realy small stack afk its call cose 3way pot much better for us...