What type of tournaments do you feel most comfortable with?

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like slower tournaments because you have more time to analyze your opponent's moves and there's more chance of winning

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play slow tournaments where the blinds grow for at least 10 minutes. I also don't like playing tournaments where late registration is too long, I like card chat freerolls, there's no late registration.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like slow tournaments, blinds of 10 minutes or more, I feel that there is less pressure to advance during the tournament, the only thing is that these types of tournaments generally take a long time to register and in those cases I try to register when it has already passed like 1 or 2 hours of registration to avoid feeling so tired

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The quality of your play is better manifested in slow tournaments. Otherwise it's luck.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I like 5 or ten minute blinds, like deepstacks, don't mind 1 or 2 rebuys or KO's.. like pl08, mostly I like tournaments that are at a time I can play!

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
with a smooth structure for 10-15 minutes and up to 1000 participants

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I feel comfortable with slow tournaments because I have the opportunity to respect open ranges without being rushed by rapidly increasing blinds.

It also allows me to discover the profile of each player on the table.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the last time I'm playing the different types of Poker tournaments...for a change, and for getting new experience! Further Time Shows!..

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
As a newbie player, I feel most comfortable with low-stakes tournaments. They provide a less intimidating environment and allow me to gain experience and confidence without risking too much. It's a great way for me to learn and improve my skills while enjoying the thrill of tournament play.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Happy* in pretty much any type of NLHE MTT tournament I can register for, online or live.

Although my current preference is very much turbo full ring PKO or bounty builder MTTs.

Not played many Hypers yet but given how boring it can be watching multiple players' timebanks slowly dripping away for an eternity I might start loking into them... 😅

* By happy I mean:-

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer turbo tournaments with 5 or 6 minutes blind levels.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I like knockout tournaments 5.5 usd.
in such tournaments and earned the biggest prize money

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case, I prefer to play slow tournaments where the blinds go up at least every 10 minutes
Turbo tournament and knockout are very good to play I love it!🤩👌

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer slow tournaments. I actually never play hyper tournaments unless it's freerolls and I don't really like playing turbo tournaments. The tournaments in which the blinds increase every 10-15 minutes are the most desirable tournaments for me.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like all types of poker tournaments but what I identify with the most is KO, the one you eliminate and win, and Omaha, which is a game of more intelligence and reasoning and also strategy

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
I would like to play an average of 3 or 4 hours duration tournament. That is like cardschat tournament also has a maximum 4 hours duration time

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I prefer bounty tournaments because I think that is where there are more recreational ones. And that the blinds increase every 10 minutes is fine.