What tournaments you like? Normal turbo or hyper

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no problems with the speed of the tournament. I am a player who adapts to all types of tournaments. But I would say that normal speed is fine for me. I hope you all have a good year.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and I like Turbo. this saves time. But today, I do not mind at all, and the usual pick in the winter series!)) There are very good prize money!)

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
look at the situation and depending on how much time you have for the game, a lot also depends on your style of playing poker, if you like loose aggressive play, then turbo and hyper turbo tournaments should definitely be played during the session, in any case everything is individual

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sit n go

personally like the sit n go they are fast and play multiple tables hi lo all the way.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer to play normal tournaments overall. I dont mind a turbo at time but hyper are a joke in my opinion.

A

ALVY_MARRAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing a turbo tournament is sometimes nice, since there are not many hours as usual for a normal tournament, but the difference is that they are smaller prizes!

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really like normal tournaments and turbo the hyper ones don't let you think much :D

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play every of them but my favourites are Turbos with 5 min blinds

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love turbo, but I also like normal tournaments. Mostly I play PKO.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, normal is preferable, where it is possible to make deliberate decisions and do more or less correct actions. But these tournaments are too long in time. Having a good start and having put together a decent stack, you quickly begin to get bored of garbage hands. As a result, you start to be active with almost marginal hands, which negatively affects the number of chips. This is even more annoying and leads to inevitable crash. I play turbo to overcome the negative effects of boredom :goodnight

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play turbo and regular tournaments , for me , as for many poker players , these are the optimal game modes .

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i like hyper, but i prefer turbo

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which tournament

normal tournaments are good for me. turbos are for quicker players lots of risk in those!:icon_sant

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on your style of play. I like normal speed of play, not the 3 minute blind