I prefer the turbo the hyper turbo happens very quickly

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer turbo or hyper. Normal just moves too slow for me and I hate long tournaments. I find I start to lose interest after 5 hours so typically hyper or turbo have shorter late reg periods and the players dwindle faster because of blinds going up faster.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like normal. But when there is a map, then turbo is also very profitable to play. You can feed off by stealing chips from weak players.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate long tournaments at micro limits
only turbo and hyper

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I prefer Normal
But i like turbo too
Hello! :ciao:
I prefer a calm, measured game, so I prefer the normal mode. Turbo mode is also suitable for me in principle. :top:
In hyper mode, you need to bet more on luck than on intelligence, calculation and discipline. Gamblers seem to be mindlessly trying to "grab the last piece" by constantly going all in. :thumpdown
In such conditions, personally, it's hard for me to play and enjoy the game.:afraid:

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the normal tournaments since I can develop a better strategy and why there is less variance than in the faster ones.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turbo all the way, and knock outs too

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Big Game

DeepStack play tournament with great start of chips so I can put all skill learned in the game:angel:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal or turbo, I don't like to play hyper turbo tournaments (except for freerolls, which I prefer hyper turbo) because you can only win if you are in a very lucky day.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate slow games so its turbo and hyper for me

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normal for MTT and Turbo for 6 person SnG.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them both. people play both types of tourneys the same way.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer more the turbos and the normal. More the turbos, because the time more suitable for playing.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I avoid hyper or turbo tournaments. I like to play in regular tournaments where the blinds grow every 10 minutes. It seems to me that hyper tournaments are just a lottery game.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All are good for different type of gameplay but usually slow ones for big tournaments:)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer normal tournaments. You often have to take risks in turbo or hype tournaments.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normal is more priority for me as it gives an opportunity to enjoy the process, and turbo or hyper for me is like watching short videos on YouTube.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like both. In hyper tournaments, the denouement is very fast - you have to take very quick and risky decisions to succeed, there is no time for waiting very good hands and to wait your moment. Turbo is a little bit slower, but for me it is the best type of tournament. I like tournaments where the denouement is faster.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will depend on how I am on that day, if I feel like playing a lot of poker, what I like to play are the normal tournaments, I like them a lot because you play more, but if I'm a little tired, without much desire to play long hours of poker, what I like to choose is the super turbo, both modalities I play, I have always done very well, that's why I'm always playing that kind of game.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
As for freeroll tournaments I prefer them to be hyper, the rest I like normal

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With time to play, Normal. But in general turbo due to flexibility :hmmmm:

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play both but they both have there differences. The hyper turbos are more about luck and you have to be psycho aggressive to make it to the top cause of the blinds constantly going up. The normal ones you can actually take your time.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normal tournaments give you the best chance of exploiting your edge over opponents IMO.

Turbos are pretty good if the opponents don't know opening ranges from position and hyper turbos are probably the hardest to cash consistently IMO