What part of a tournament do you have the most difficulty playing?

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I've been lacking a little bit of patience so the early stages are being a hard time for me

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once down to the last table (or two) i tend to get excited and then start slipping.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the hardest part of the tournament is the beginning. seems to drag on forever, and you get the players that like to shove all the time, the ones that stick in a hand no matter what and the ones that really dont know what they are doing. Saying that, that is where you can amass the most chips early. The most exciting is final table of course.

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The hardest port for me (no matter how strange it may sound) is to play when you have big stack and your opponents don't. I mean it when you are on 1-10-20 position in the tournament and 700 players left. I don't know how to play good in this situation. Do I need to open more hands? If so, I will lose chips in unnecessary situations...Or do I need to press "sit-out" button? But what if i'll have AA while sitting out? That literally drives me crazy :D:D:D

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The part when you have <8bb is the most hardest)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion the hardest tournament's part is a bubble if i have a very short stack. It's really strange and hard to fold good cards because i just want to get pay zone.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I lose, I'm just unlucky. I rarely make mistakes and usually the main obstacle to victory is lack of luck.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The first 30 minutes of any poker tournament are hard. You need to double up 3 times your stack , to start play without big gamble. When I have 3x starting stack in 30 minutes, I feel safe.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's hard for me to play when there are 10-20 people left to win prizes at the tournament. I get stuck and often lose with my upper hand. And lately, I'm often short of prizes.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most frequent bust is getting it in good against somebody with a ton of chips who got lucky a lot and is not about to start folding lol.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
It's very difficult for me to play when there are only a few players left on the final table. I get nervous and lose. Headsup games are especially hard for me.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I would like to know, which part of the tournament do you have the most difficulty playing?

and you usually end up losing tournaments for what reason?
for me its mid stages, where if am not deep stacked then it becomes very difficult as more persons for some reason calls and bets or raises huge, thus making the decision to call more difficult

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Late stages top 50 players left, it gets very tricky unless you were lucky to get in this stage atleast within the top 10.
At this point any small mistake can lead to a disasterous domino effect of your stack and will force put you in a push or fold state.
I do better at final table than top 50 to be honest, at final tables deescisions becomes more easier and you see how everyone is playing.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Near the bubble is the most difficult stage of tournament for me. I ended up playing extremely tight even when I am a big stack.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
A good start to a tournament usually determines the rest of the game for me. If the game doesn’t work at the start, I will most likely be nervous and lose in the end. But I'm still learning)

F

Florentinaaaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I would like to know, which part of the tournament do you have the most difficulty playing?

In the middle of the tournament

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the ending game
i can build up a stack, but it´s hard to go from there

G

guardianfox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hardest to play early in the tournament when there are a lot of blinds. You wind up a lot of hands. I like it when there are few blinds on the bubble, you play carefully
Me too. I play too loose, lose a big hand, then overcompensate by playing too tight.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The hard time for me, is all days who i play without patience, sometimes run very well, but in the end game i'm so tired, and spew the tournament because this

A

altaza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely early in the tournament, you can't read most of the players.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The heads up part for me is the most difficult part, because when we play HU we need to be very aggressive and I'm usually not that aggresive player.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The part when I get moved to a table with big stacks fish/donkeys that call with anything to get lucky.
It's how I bust most often.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

In the final part some players are placed ALL IN, and the worst tends to break my strong games!