What is the hardest part of a tournament ?

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion the first part of the tournament is more difficult. Mainly for two reasons:
1- Lots of maniacal players who don't know what they're doing there.
2- Small value pots that don't give interesting equity.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me if it's KO the hardest part is just until I eliminate the first player then the game appears.
If it's regular for me, the hardest thing is the beginning because usually players don't respect raises because there are a lot of blinds. In the middle and late stages players are more cautious.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Bubble for sure, till you are not in the money it's hard, you have to make good decisions to get there!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hardest moment of the tournament is when the end is near.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the hardest part is the time you have to spend being patient and waiting for the right hands

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Around the bubble can be very hard, you want so much to get to the money, but there are so many chips to win because everyone else wants the same.
Its very hard for me to find balance between greed and correct level of risk.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Early Stages. I love to pot the flop and all in the river

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading through this thread I noticed that most people say that the bubble is the hardest part of the tournament and I feel the opposite way.
Seeing that only reminds me that bubble play is one of the best times to stack chips as long as you already have a dominant one.

In fact, for me the hardest part of a tournament has always been at the very end: heads-up. Nothing hurts worse than 2nd place and when you go heads up, you know your opponent is going to be tough. Bad beats sting more in heads-up and the stakes are the highest.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hardest is the final table but in the same time the easiest. It's basically either folding or playing roulette.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most difficult thing is the final stage, since the collection bubble is broken until the FT, without a doubt I should change the strategies in that instance, but it is very difficult for me

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the Hardest thing in a tournament is when i have someone next to me who likes to call consistently cuz im an aggressive player and i bluff a lot

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every tourny is difficult from beginning to end because any slack in playing gets you out of the tourny