What do you guys do in the break on the tourneys?

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke, maybe I’ll make coffee or eat something or go to the toilet in different ways, but it often infuriates, but sometimes it’s really necessary

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The amount of times I sit and do nothing waiting for restart, only for a few minutes after restart, i'm bursting for the toilet, it is really weird. Happens more often than I would like. Other than that, i'll maybe spend the time, topping up with fresh ice water, or maybe surf the web.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to have a smoke and have some coffee. Start thinking about how to play my table as I'm sitting on my throne overlooking my domain.:eek:

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually drink water, coffee, I'm not used to eating anything, maybe a bar of cereal. :hmmmm2:

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally i like to eat
and an hour of the game we can get very tired and during the break you need to do a little warm-up. Legs, hands, neck. Take some time for your vision. Circular eye rotations, rapid blinking, palming, etc. A very cool way to relieve fatigue and stretch your hands is to juggle. True, juggling is very relaxing. Especially if the head hurts, heaviness is felt or it breaks through drowsiness. By the way, you can learn how to juggle in the same five minutes with the help of apples and a normal tutorial.

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I bring new drink during the breaks, go to toilette or just relax.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I get a snack and a drink, go to toilette and search new music playlist to listen during my tournaments!

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Drink cow urine for magical powers

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bathroom, beverage refill and check the list of remaining players to see where I am in the field, if we are close to the money, if I need to gamble and if anyone I know is playing. Sometimes Boski is in my tourney, and that gives me added incentive to do well and beat Boski, ha ha. I like Boski though, like the way he plays and the good things hw does for the boxers (dogs). Adopt don't shop!

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom and also fill my glass of water.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stand for a little walk, smoke, drink water, eat something, or go to the bathroom