What do you do to improve your game?

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading CC's comments is a good option, right now to reflect on the various opinions posted here in this topic.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to observe the mistakes of others in order to induce mistakes and obtain advantages ... I am an observer looking for situations that are a little uncomfortable but ahead, as in books. I risk it when I'm tight I wait when I'm comfortable. Tnks só shove

Hand reviews go a long way to understanding what you've done right or wrong. Building your pre-flop ranges is important too, especially 3-bet and 4-bet ranges if you don't have them down pat.

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started out I only played .25 games for awhile until my confidence built up. I now enjoy the $2 or $5 games the most.

T

tyktyk123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
turbo is more interesting as for me

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to analyze what I did wrong, not so much the other player. I tightened up my range in a few situations and that has seemed to help a lot. I really mess up trying to bluff, every time I think it is time to bluff I always hit someone with the nuts who is not going to fold.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also usually watch the other players and I learn a lot from my mistakes, before I was very anxious now I am more patient and analyze each move

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I try to play as much as possible and as much my time can afford. Getting more experienced!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I watch videos of hand analysis by Negreanu and others. I should read up more on game theory and charts of hand analysis.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally watch videos, information from the community, courses, cah games and tournaments, to improve and control actions and situations within my range, as a player.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I try to read a lot of different literature. This improves thinking, memory and having a good time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to improve my game, I study my mistakes after a game where I made a mistake after I try to fix it in the future I watch a lot of videos of what they do in situations where I found it difficult what a professional player does in such situations and I study

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair i only need like 1 week break and that helps a lot

Top 10 Games