What is the best playing tactic at the beginning of tournament?

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning of the tournament, only conservative game makes sense, the bubble for me is the hardest that is in poker, I like to play aggressively lately, but I still do not give much fruit, only minimal prizes so far, unlike the conservative one.

D

duzenberg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
покер турниры

Я думаю главное смотреть какой стол и какие соперники,а от этого выбирать стиль игры

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on what you are playing and how the opponents are playing. 1 v 1 is very different from multi-table. If your opponents are tight, then you can be aggressive and steal blinds, but if they are aggressive then you can wait for a top pair and maybe double up.
I've had good success with both playing tight, OR wildly trying to double up with anything & then playing tight.:p

L

Ly4nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning there are two tactics either to sit and wait for a normal hand, or just good luck and a couple of all if the game goes))

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play few hands, preferably premium hands and take advantage of situations you will invest little to see the flop

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to read poker school on pokerstars, there are really useful information for the beginner

W

watplays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for freerolls you dont have to double up early and simply its kind of dumb to get involved with flips early in these things you will be up against five random hands pre. wait til middle or after first break when doubling up actually means something startiing with 1000-1500 stack and doubling does nothing but you get middle or past first break or second break and doubling from 4k to 8k or 5k to 10k versus a donkey jamming k7 a3 j6 q7. and you catch another donk spewing off and you go from 8k to 16k or 10k to 20k. it actually means something. there will always be donkeys with a ton of chips in early or middle that cant wait to get rid of them