Using the time clock near the bubble

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess you guys don't know what hand to hand is. Stalling on a bubble is really pointless cause other tables won't start new hand untill all the other hands on other tables finish.
Although im not sure if its used all around, i only play on ACR currently, so correct me if im wrong.

I use the time all the time on the bubble. Im told to hurry up but not sure why.

I have to admit that I have done that in big tournaments.

Its a very good strategy using the time bank near to the bubble.
Even if you have a great hand or a big stack, variance is there. Like, you have KK, 4 players to the bubble, if i have to go all in i'll use the time bank to be sure that i'm ITM.

Aye. I've used it

Not always but I have used all my time clock when it’s close to the bubble. It’s another part of your toolbox. Clock management. What is the intrinsic value of the money you will get by placing in the money? Is your bankroll in a serious need for a cash transfusion?? Lol. If yes then by milking the clock you are making you more money with everyone that drops in front of you. Remember in this situation time is money!! Good luck

all of it or none . as the bubble ( or a further payout level up ) approaches in a MTT , it can be a valuable tool !

sometimes it helps
but i don't like doing it

personally i would

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's right

I guess you guys don't know what hand to hand is. Stalling on a bubble is really pointless cause other tables won't start new hand untill all the other hands on other tables finish.
Although im not sure if its used all around, i only play on ACR currently, so correct me if im wrong.

That's right bro. As I said ... I even used the watch but just before the bubble.
Using the watch on the bubble is totally useless. It's hand by hand. There's no use because another round of tables doesn't start until all the others have been completed. Worse, there are still many players who pop the watches in the bubble without knowing or pretending they don't know about this issue. You are sure!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the stakes and your mindset

If the stakes are worth something to you; not a min cash, etc, then use entire clock to wean the field, and make ITM.
If you are on a bad luck run, need to turn it around with a win, I'd fold if I ran into a pair on the board and I didn't make trips, or a full house.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess you guys don't know what hand to hand is. Stalling on a bubble is really pointless cause other tables won't start new hand until all the other hands on other tables finish.

I'm talking about live tourney where they don't bother with such things.