Using time bank to help another player at bubble

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definetly dont admit that in the game chat or someone will capture it and send it off for collusion you could probably be penalized for that on some level if the right person complains.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but it is very depressing and boring for other players, you can use full time bank 1-2x but every time (5-10 times in a row only to keep yourself longer on table) it can make very angry your opponents.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should not often use the Time Bank as a slowdown in the flow of the game. This provokes aggressive players play for high stakes you what they are deprived of the chance to see the flop for cheap.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry but i think that was not correct towards other players and someone without help became bubble boy undeservedly

B

Belus 08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have acted with dignity. In a situation where there are 44 players in the game and the prize zone starts with 40 players, you will also protect yourself, unless you have a huge stack with which you need to press the entire table. Well, getting into prizes for a player with a short stack can change a lot for him. And on how other players behave at the table, do not pay attention, you, including, disbalance their game, which may be in the subsequent hands with them, only a plus for you.
I agree with you, eventually you will be helping yourself. It is not a big deal if other players complain, haters' gonna hate :p haha. The idea is: pay attention to your game, if you want to help others do it... Nevermind others' grumpiness:p

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely understand your decision to help. Thats a great gesture. But he shouldnt play like that. I would understand if it was for some more money or something or just needed one player to go out but 4 is a little bit too much.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
waste of time

The time bank is for thinking. I dont think it should be used for anything else. It clogs up the game and wastes everyones time.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a nice gesture on your part but often no good deed goes unpunished.

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you may be punishing yourself in the future. If you do not eliminate the short stack and make a bad play and also get short? This guy less can make a difference for you! Game is game ... friends friends, business and money aside!

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely collusion, so you should never talk about it in chat.

Also keep in mind, by helping the guy on your table you hurt others on/around the bubble.

I only do it if the player on my table, who needs some help, is someone I already know from previous games. But I only use the full hand time, never the time bank. Because that hurts yourself, shouldnt do that.