Until how much do you rebuy?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Useualy I rebuy only once .if I don't have the chance once or twice I will never so

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebuy

I don't do more then one rebuy, it's either one or never, i know it is not my day when i lose twice.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an opponent of rebuy tournaments, but I have to play tournaments with re-entry. I rarely use this option.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only rebuy once in a game. I usually choose to rebuy the chips in the 30BB-50BB or so.

R

RJohnson1188

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to rebuild as much as I can just so I can see how far I can going with one buy-in.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only 1 time and as a priority if it's still in the first 20-30min of the tournament, but this is a personal choice.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many tournaments have a system of rebuy.
But, when the players rebuy, it’s disadvantaged the stacks.
Until how much do you rebuy ?
n particular, this applies to the later stages of the tournament. Imagine a situation that at the start of an event, a participant buys 1,000 chips at the buy-in price (with blinds 20/40). This is a smart decision. Then, say, with the blinds at 50/100, buying 1,000 chips at the buy-in price would be useless and unprofitable - there will only be enough for 10 BB. In addition, opponents' stacks will grow significantly in the later stages, so it is usually more appropriate to rebuy at the beginning of the game.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I'm playing well I will rebuy up to the point where my stack will be equal to at least 25 Big Blinds. I don't like to rebuy more than once because I normally play smaller tournaments and I want to, at a minimum, at least get my entry fees back if I make it into the money.

I will always take the add on if it is available. These are my own personal preferences and I'm comfortable with them.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play tournaments with rebuys. They don't have sense for me.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, I don’t play tournaments with rebuys, and if I have to play, I don’t do a rebuy.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never re buy into a online tournament. I could if I got very unlucky in the 1st level but just dont do it. I know many do and many time and just dont get it. I saw someone the other day re-enter 10 times. Yes you read that correctly. He needed to finish in 7th to break even. How is that worth it when against 500 players?

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the rebuy tourneys, it gives me another chance get in and win more than I started with max is 2xs for me

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If tourney is at earlier stages , I might rebuy I might not , depends on my mood and am I playing good . Later , I'm not rebuying at all , I'd rather start a new tourney .

And I prefer to play freezouts , so I don't even have an option to rebuy , so either i'm busted or i win it , same like everyone else :D

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if a very good tournament I can make myself a couple of entries. It all depends on the mood and the game.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will depend on how much I like the tournament and if it is worth it, when the tournaments are big, with big prizes to be distributed I always re-buy, I can do it up to 2 times, but I don't go crazy re-buying every time, I always have a spending limit in each tournament, I think it is something I have learned over time, because sometimes you think about the re-buy when you just start playing, you don't concentrate very well, so I always re-buy twice, whatever happens in the tournament, I think it should be a habit for all players.

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my bank roll/prize as if im going to rebuy or not, either way i try to wait until late reg only has 4-5 more levels left. If its something where i do decide that im going to rebuy then ill gamble hoping to triple up with almost anything if multiple ppl go allin trying to get a stack going so the blinds arent 1/8 of my stack and after 2-3 tries then ill wait till last lvl and buy in and play more tight

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally, if I lose a tournament, I don't buy back, maybe because I get stressed out when I lose with premium hands.