TT UTG

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You want to raise a bit bigger unless the table is insanely tight or you are playing insanely loose for some reason. You shouldn't fold 1010 UTG in any normal circumstance, but if there are antes then folding 1010 UTG is completely disastrous (as there is a better incentive to steal the blinds and you have to be more aggressive so that you don't get blinded out). Also, if you still have a lot of BB then it is useful to build the pot. There are a lot of factors to consider for a small change, but I could raise anywhere from 2.2X to over 3X depending on all these factors. Just a small point :p

On the flop, more info is needed again. It does depend on your read on the opponent, but I usually think that this play is (at lower stakes) a weak one where they are likely to have a weak KX or a 5 (maybe also a lower pair). Against an unknown player at micro stakes, this is definately an easy call planning to call more min bets but fold to a big bet. The fact that the third 10 came up is what it is, but you shouldn't care about what cards came after you folded as long as the fold was good.

Hope that helps!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would have raised a bit more pre flop and called a min raise post flop. Don't give up on the pot too quickly. Just because someone bets doesn't mean they hit.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For example I'm in the Bubble Utg TT and wide all in what is the probability that I take the pot?

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Was that doubles because there if there was a bluff and if you had at least a couple of insurance you would win

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold TT preflop , with this action , IMO, I don't think so ,but post flop , it all depends on how much was this ''min-bet'' in comparison to the pot and the stacks , if you had referred all this info it would have been easier to tell you , now I don't know for sure, you have position , if it's not big , and it's small you might see the turn , at least that's what I do , and fold the river .

You can do anything pre-flop but don't ever fold TTs
On the flop you could try to raise and make him fold a K with rag kicker or a 5 and if he shoves or 3bet you can easily fold, or just flat call to see if your hand improves a little bit on the turn, you sure had odds to make the call on a min-bet.

S

stokedog4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your example, it's a fine raise, I'd prefer 2.5x bb. Don't mind the fold on the flop. Not something to stress over!

One for those saying you shouldn't fold TT pre flop, do not mean you should never fold TT pre flop. You should never Open Fold TT pre-flop.

If you are in MP and utg raises 3xbb and utg1 3bets, you can fold TT almost certain you are behind. Now it all depends on the type of players who are utg and utg1.

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% call on this flop or even re-raise