Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Having regular hyper-turbo turbo entry tournament which would be the best tournament for me to start my race. What is the difference between these modes the players are the same

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, personally I don't like those structures) Too fast, forces you to make borderline decisions more often and ends up being a push-fold)
I like something middle, 8-10 min blinds) Not an eternity to first place, and not too fast)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Platform ps there was a hyper in which if you reached the top you could win a good amount the tournament had the end decreed before the beginning; had start time after a few minutes the end. They disappeared for a long time.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The difference is that you have to have stack control and always use it in your favor to know how to control chips always in position and a good technique to get a seat in a satellite or in the tournament itself.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Live tournaments are regular time I must have prepared my game for this game time. Can I use the same strate in a Hyper tournament?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like these kinds of tournaments because I think that your game should normally be very hasty and with decisions that you wouldn't make in a normal tournament. In a certain way, your best game is not given by the speed of the tournament, although it is a matter of taste, perhaps many people are good at those tournaments, what I see as a disadvantage they make an advantage

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like these kinds of tournaments because I think that your game should normally be very hasty and with decisions that you wouldn't make in a normal tournament. In a certain way, your best game is not given by the speed of the tournament, although it is a matter of taste, perhaps many people are good at those tournaments, what I see as a disadvantage they make an advantage
The hero cannot use his regular tournament strategy the hero must also adapt to the gameThe villains are winning here when they see an opportunity the hero cannot use his regular tournament strategy the hero must also adapt to the game

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hyper turbo and just turbo is a game in which you will have to play more hands than usual in hyper turbo you will have to play a very large number of hands because the game is very fast and you need to have time to raise your chips to stay in the game because the game will end very quickly in turbo you certainly have fewer hands played but still you need to be able to choose as many hands as usual, just playing real poker is cool than playing a very long time and playing only with strong hands is best played hyper turbo and turbo these two modes the best

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having regular hyper-turbo turbo entry tournament which would be the best tournament for me to start my race. What is the difference between these modes the players are the same

I would advise you to begin with mtts that are set to a slow speed, such as regular or turbo speed. In hyper speed games, players tend to be
very loose and go all in, with very weak hands. This leads to a lot of variance, which could unsettle/frustrate beginners.
Slower formats draw players who prefer to play longer and deeper stacked games. In other word, slow format is high quality/low variance
games and fast format is quick but very luck depended games. You have to choose for yourself the one that matches your personality. :)

Last edited:
Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hyper turbo and turbo are two different poker game modes with an accelerated blind structure and antes. The difference between the two is the speed at which the blinds and antes increase, which affects the dynamics and length of the tournament.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a fan of slower tournaments, I don't really like to make quick decisions, you check which is the best option

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to make fast decisions, so think about your expereance and positions and buy ins.. Good luck and fun

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All tournaments you can find are good to enter, but the hyper turbo raises the BB really fast, so they are harder for begginers

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Your limited time to be able to make decisions the hyper has been a great game if bingo for me which move do i need to apply to get out of this type of gameYour limited time to be able to make decisions the hyper has been a great game if bingo for me which move do i need to apply to get out of this type of game

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on your playing style and your bankroll. If you are a beginner with no money I would tell you to start with regular low-entry tournaments, if you have money to spend you can choose the one you want, enter a Hyper Turbo and go all in your hands, the difference between one tournament and the other is the speed of lights.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I play only Hyper Turbo tournament. I cannot and hate play tournaments with 8-10 minutes blinds.. I need a lot of action.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the turbo tournaments, because I don't have time (and sometimes patience) to play regular and deep stack tournaments, but I also want to play a tournament that you don't have to count more on luck than skill, so, for me the turbo are perfect. On hyper turbo tournaments, you're going to have luck to win, so, I usually don't play them, except if it's freerolls.