Tournament style play.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and that is bad style? What now you have style?

With Tight-aggressive very good style, but if you long play to you it is gradually necessary to pass aggressive style into Loose.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tight aggressive at the beginning , but very soon , as the blinds go up , I see my stack get shrink . I will find a way to play better next stages , to play moe loose as some people say :)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on situation and stack flexible way of playing no way to play at static rules it will wont be perfect in all situations, need to change style , best style with low chips game u need make opponents that your weak player and doing stupid movements, you need to show drama, after make them involve in hard situation setting easily trap to get them out.

A

Ametist17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love AGGRESSIVE STYLE!

My opinion that it is necessary to impose the domination at a table! And also to be able to adapt to opponents and to play, it is reasonable in different situations, and to each opponent the style! I constantly change the, style from a game of opponents. I love AGGRESSIVE STYLE!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Without adaptation you win nothing! You have to exploit the weaker opponents and trap the tricky ones when you have the nuts! In the beggining it's common how everybody should play in order to make some double ups and chip ups. The tough thing about the whole concept is how you play against the calling station of the table because he can't see in-depth what you really try to represent. So IMO there's not a singlr correct answer. Adapt and good luck!

Lonelypactyx

Lonelypactyx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Perfect style of play in poker does not exist. Therefore, it is best to alternate between different styles and techniques of the game to the opponents could not anticipate your actions.

Z

ZaXXoR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG is a common style for early stages of the game.... remember that sticking to 1 play style will cripple you in the end.

been playin MTT's strictly for 3 years

what this guy says. ADJUST

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TAG is a common style for early stages of the game.... remember that sticking to 1 play style will cripple you in the end.

been playin MTT's strictly for 3 years

I like this quote, I believe also thst in MTT's you have to be willing to change your play at different stages of the tourney as well as with different spots vs. certain players. One reason that I try to keep my tables to 4 or less so that I get a feel for how my table is playing??

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To succeed in an online tournament, you must have a sound strategy. You can not just sit down and play the same strategy that can be used in normal cash game. It is necessary to plan ahead and do not deviate from this course. Perhaps, after the evaluation of the competition, being in a particular unique situation, you have to change a few things, but, by and large, sticking to their strategy, you can pass the cloves.

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tag is a great style in early stages of the tournament. Then, as your stack becomes more shallow you need to open up your ranges (not too much). And then you style should depend on the rest pmayers at the table and stack sizes

U

Urii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I play 2 years in tournaments and try to play differently in order to confuse the enemy:confused:

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for a little less than half a year, mostly tight-aggressive play. What style do you like? And how long you play tournament poker?
I don't have a certain style. But I'm holding strategy.
In early tournament play more loose aggressive.
By the middle of the tournament and on the button more tight aggressive.
Play abou 5 years. But more for fun-)

D

Dr Peeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a very tight MTT player. I have been playing poker for 10 years, mostly for fun.