Tournament poker

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see the need for such measures, and sometimes I myself can be late for a tournament.

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise the absence stack blinds to get free chips 😂 especially if your the button everytime and it’s fold to you easy money 💰

R

r0ny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many players who register for a tournament but do not enter to play it. so they slow down the game. I think it's best if a player doesn't start playing for at least the first 10 minutes of the start of the tournament, they have to turn it off automatically.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you consider it necessary to impose a poker limit on players who register for the tournament and are absent during the tournament I think it would be good to limit them to 10 hands If they don’t play 10 hands they should be kicked out of the chips handed out to everyone at the table

I think that is unfair.
Sitting out may be due to various reasons. Losing online connection or can't make it in time or due to an emergency it could happen.
But did it ever occurred to you that sitting out could also be a strategy to reach the ITM? There are so many tournaments (particularly the freerolls) where you just register and sit out and you will be in the money.