TOURNAMENT MISTAKES.

Spieler

Spieler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a strategic game. sometimes we make mistakes, make hero or just unlucky calls. It's ok, untill you have some chips to work for comeback. but (!) don't try to get back your chips on the next hand, that's the biggest mistake you can make. cause usually you will play with your emotions and not with your good hand. so it's ok to make mistakes, just dont lose your mind and try to calm down asap.

S

sunshine0410

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always keep in mind that swings are part of poker. If you lose a pot, that doesn't mean you didn't play it well.

P

pata2004

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lose with KK against AA is never a mistake. Learning losing is hard but it's necessary if you want live as a human

D

DanieAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey i had same problem but after i look at hands and see the hand win/lose 1/3 of the times and so on.. i know i will lose it 1 time and win it 2 times in the long run!

D

danvu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A common mistake that people do after losing a pot, they focus on regaining the chips they lost, instead of playing the chips they actually have

J

Joaquin Moris

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beats will happen, always. So don't give up playing just because of that.

S

sup3rh0t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the really really bad thing called tilt, my friend :D It happens to every poker player in his own way

My tip for you: When you loose that big pot, it's not nice of couse but its not the end too - you're still IN so just don't think like "how many chips I had and now I have s*** and i'm а chip-mangy cause i'm stupid" , but look for a way to Raise up from the ashes and WIN ;)

therealslomo

therealslomo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistakes are going to happen, just work on trying to limit how much they impact you. That's about all you can do

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing your mistakes and learn from it will improve your game.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep a journal on all the tournaments I play for each year. I jot down certain hands of the tournament good/bad, situations or anything else that sticks out. At the end of the year, I will skim through the journal to see if their are any trends or patterns. I start fresh the next year and try to play better than the last with what I have learned! Seems to help me tremendously!

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nigdy nie grałam na duże pieniądze....bardziej podoba mi się sama gra.....oczywiście, że miło jest wygrywać..Ale od przegranej nie jest szczególnie przejmuje się.Najważniejsze, że się dostroić na wygraną-a przy dobrych kartach można zawsze wygrać.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never played on a lot of money....I like the game itself.....of course-it's nice to win ... But lose not particularly upset.The main thing is to tune in to win--and with good cards, you can always win.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.something with the translator...sorry

S

Sergei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learn to accept that mistakes are inevitable. And notetitle with KK on a large raise or all-in too hard. And besides, we must not forget that luck may be on your side. Just try not to make the same mistakes. Remember where and under what conditions you made them and do work on the bugs.